Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy FUCKING SHIT! I *HATE* nutritionsists

Retarded post #9 (she is still obsessed with proving crumb's diet to be a bad idea, and she enjoys contradicting herself. She also likes to point out ridiculous things 'muscle builders' :rolleyes: did over 30 years ago. go eat your toast and legumes to get huge everyone)

oh, and Poink, you missed my point completely about these diets not working..the aren't still around silly! They come and go because they work for a few years and then people find out how bad these 'crash' diets are and then they go...years later, they come back again and disappear, come back disappear...get the point? Now they are back...just like in the 70's when all the muscle builders had high protein and drank eggs! Remember reading about that?
:rolleyes:

I went to the site, she seems to be a really kind person willing to help others. Her problems is her lack of knowledge of other diets besides her own. She has to realize that like every other industry, training and nutriton "advance" with regard to research and understanding. She should pick up a few more books and widen her prospective before handing out diet tips to so many people.

Gymrat123

"Hello Debra, you sweet sweet cutie pie of a Lady you. Now listen up tootsie pop.."

priseless........

You tell her bro

Gymrat123

Retarded post #10 (she has really good advice if you want to be the bigger than the average person in chemotherapy)

Zachariah, to gain to 160 pounds, you need approximately 1800 - 2200 kcals. This is for the average person who is somewhat active, however for us people who train really hard and 3-4x/wk, you will need from 2200-2600 kcals. I would suggest (using a 2500 kcal diet), 750 kcals of fat (10% sat., 10% monounsat., 10% polyunsat.), 625 kcals of protein (this is 156 grms), and 1125 kcals of carbs (of course I am referring to high nutritional carbs...not cake and junk foods like that), and of course at least 2300ml of water (that is about 16 glasses of 8 oz of water).

Top Bottom