Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy FUCKING SHIT! I *HATE* nutritionsists

It was not pleasant when I switched from a high carb diet to a moderate(approx.33% of calories) carb diet. I had what could be described as withdrawal symptoms -- feeling weak, dizzy, could not think,etc., but now after I have adapted--no problem. I feel much better now, eating lower carbs after adaptation, than while on the high(junk food) carb diet. The first transition was the hardest, after that other transitions, such as lowering carbs further and totally eliminating processed carbs except post workout accompanied less unpleasant feelings for me.

Also, when I was on the high junk food carb diet, I was not eating "junk" food as in pop tarts, or other such things before the transition. I was eating high carbs like bread and I consider that junk, although, many nutritionists probably consider it healthy.

You might as well give it up, attempts to show people a better way will always be met with skepticism.

Four years ago with the advent of fat skiis, I attempted to pronounce my new found passion of this technology that essentially allowed you to step up your skills 10-fold overnight.

The resistance that I found from the "Established skier community" was unbelievable. I tossed and turned trying to convince the folks of the gains they would make on fat skiis. However I was completely unable to do so. Their responses were "Fat skiis are only good in powder, you could never be able to carve on hard-pack with fats" and the list goes on.

I resigned myself to "shut-up and ski" enjoy what I and so many others had discovered. It wasn't worth getting bent out of shape because ignorant souls were so "wrapped in tradition" (to coin some JKD philosphy)

So dude just relax and enjoy the fact that you have knowlege and experience that most morons will never even remotely begin to understand.

The world needs to have people that are unwilling to seek knowledge on their own because nature has a tendency to "thin the herd" anyway allowing only the truly intelligent individuals to supercede the complacent standards that morons in life set for everyone else.

:)

Hey crumb, you need to thank deb for endorsing your diet. hahaha

Crumcake, first of all...the only reason why you have so many people emailing you about your diet, is because I endorsed it! Secondly, honestly, I don't know if what you are saying is true or not, however, I could care less! I am working in my field with many doctors and quite frankly, I have helped hundreds of people with their health...and that is what I care about!
You can think that Fonz is G-d, hey, great for you! But, I have been saving lives working with doctors and nurses as a team regarding many different diseases...as well, I worked at a large gym in LI and helped many athletes with their diet...and they all kicked *** in their sport after working with me...talk is cheap...it's what you actually do that speaks!

as far as the picture, go to the nutrition section, there are two pictures of me...one is at the top and the other is at the very bottom...while you are there read the article I wrote and give me your feedback on it, I am curious what you think!

Crumb, your shit is fuckin hysterical hahaha

Fonz, you are one cold motherfucker hahaha :D

I have never seen such a roasting in my entire life. My god, if i was this lady, I would be afraid to post anymore, let alone be a moderator. Lobo, you don't have to worry about this giving people on elite a bad name, i dont think anyone mentioned that they were from here.

I agree with WarLobo. You're unlikely to change the thinking on that board with your current approach. Whenever you flame someone it makes them even LESS receptive to seeing your point of view. A better, more productive apporach is to invite the participants of that board (in a nice way) to visit, read through previous posts here, and ask questions if they feel like it. Between this diet board and the training board they will hopeully find they get all the good, well discussed advice they need.

Nutritionists

Nutritionists - sheesh! Why are you bothering?

In my experience they are nothing better than techicians - quoting by rote whatever they were told by hygiene teachers in their 18 months of junior college. Remember, 'nutritionists' receive very little real medical training. Your local pharmacy tech has a more well-rounded medical education.

The last 'nutritionist' I saw told me I should weigh 102 pounds - since my LEAN body weight is 110, I wonder how soon I would have ended up in the hospital trying to follow her advice. Not that I think I could have achieved it on her suggested diet of high carbohydrates.

Remember - these are the people responsible for the food pyramid, which has resulted in a major increase in heart disease and diabetes since they started advertising this satanic piece of crap.

Real doctors (not 'nutritionists') are rapidly becoming informed of the benefits of a low-carb, hi-protein diet and are promoting them for diabetes, heart disease, dangerous obesity, even fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Don't waste your time talking to 'nutritionists'.

Fawn

She also happens to believe in the frigging S-T-U-P-I-D
height-bone mass theory of perfect weights.

I almost hit the ceiling wwhen I read that....LOL

Its like.......If you're 5"8, you should weigh between 150 and 185
depending if you're small-boned, medium boned or
big-boned..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHA!!!!!!!!

I just got my second warning.....WHOOPEEE..

I must be finally getting to her.. :)

If she blocks me I'm just re-routing through Safeweb and
be on her case for at least a month......muhaha!!!!

Nutritionist? More like an ape with no brain...

Fonz

Nutritionists

I finally took a look at this thread on this jujitsu board and just ended up shaking my head.

I think the whole point that 95% of the population misses - including nutritionists - it that a "wholesome, healthy diet" for fat loss exists. There is no such thing.

By definition, fat loss dieting is NOT healthy and will never be - no matter WHAT method is used - because the human body was not designed and did not evolve to lose fat!

You cannot be "balanced" and lose weight - if you are "balanced" you will maintain weight. Sure, the "balanced" way would be to only consume the exact amount of protein you need to replace body cells and to only eat enough carbohydrate that you are completely depleted at the end of the day. But this isn't going to change or improve your body. Nor does our modern lifestyle allow us to eat this way.

The human body, like the rest of the mammals on the planet - evolved to STORE fat until needed in the future. THAT is natural. But we don't live in nature. We never access the stored fat - our lives are just not that challenging anymore.

Anything we do to lose fat goes against our natural biological program. This is not balance - this is overriding the system. So just the concept of a "healthy, balanced diet for weight loss" is an oxymoron - PERIOD. Losing weight or losing fat goes against the design, and isn't going to be "healthy" under ANY circumstances. In nature, losing body fat means something is wrong. But again, we don't live in nature. Our bodies are designed (have evolved) to USE fat - not LOSE it.

To keep your body fat level down, you need sufficient muscle mass. To produce or maintain muscle mass, you need adequate protein. Sure, if you HAVE to, you can make it out of tons of plant protein, but it's not the best way or the quickest way. Putting on and maintaining enough muscle is how you USE fat. It's the only healthy way of "losing" fat.

It isn't "natural" to eat 4 servings of fruit a day - it's natural to gorge yourself on them for the few weeks they are in season and then live on meat all winter. It is not "natural" to eat bagels - they do not grow on trees, you know. Potatos, in their natural state, are not palatable except to the desperate. There are no pasta bushes. Agriculture itself, isn't "natural" and unfortunately our bodies have not, in ANY way, caught up with our technology.

I'm NOT 'elite' or a serious body builder - I just enjoy being fit and healthy. I'm an older chick who is happy with any BF% under 25% - really. I don't lift weights anymore, but I certainly don't think I can maintain my health and weight under 75-85 grams of protein a day. My last bloodwork in July was PERFECT - I've been doing lo-carb, adequate pro for 5 years! So much for non-BB's doing low carb and being sick!

There is no epidemic of 'gout' either. I've met plenty of average folks - NOT BB's - who low carb and hi pro - who are fit and happy. Not sick. No gout. No blood lipid problems, etc. They are fitter than their high-carb counterparts - smooth skin, toned muscles, healthy coats, good teeth, good attitudes. They are not 'elite', but because they eat adequate protein, they are a lot closer to 'elite' than the hi carb 'average joes'.

Fawn

Top Bottom