Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy FUCKING SHIT! I *HATE* nutritionsists

Retarded post #8 (She is still hung up that i said i liked twinlab's multis)

Hi Poink, I think by other people's responses to your advice you already see that you are coming across very pushy...that is what I mean by saleperson...but honestly, if someone specifically asks for a brand of supplement or whatever, then you can give what you like the best...however, if it is a generic question, please don't give specific brand names out - this is not a site to promote brand names.

As far as why protein replacers are such a no no, is because most people use them as food not as a snack - in other words, many people fall into the habit of 'eating/drinking' these and forget about real food, as you will never be able to get the nutrients from supplements like you will from food (the bioavailability is much lower).
Deb

How can people sleep at night knowing that they're telling people totally wrong info??? That's like if someone with a weight problem asked how to lose weight and I recommended that they eat a pint of ice cream every 8 hours. WTF??

And does this woman not understand that while diet "fads" may come and go, BBers have pretty much stuck to the same diet plan for Lord only knows how long. Where the hell were you posting that you got this?? I give you credit for putting up with that condescending bitch and trying to help.

p0ink said:

That is not what me, a nutritionist promotes.

This is my favorite part.

pOink, where is this exchange going on. I would love to watch it as it happens.

She sure does want a lot of information regarding anything you say, but doesn't seem to offer any credible evidence to support her own theories.

Zen

And what kind of name is p0ink.

She asked where "your degree is"

There are plenty of bros out there that don't have a degree in Nutrition, or any degree for that matter, that have an extensive knowledge of training and nutrition. Sounds like she's just pissed because you're offering information contrary to her own.

Later
Gymrat123

I just realized i fucked up the spelling of nutritionist in the title. my bad. i was just extremely heated when i started the thread.

Reactions: KEL
Its usually easy to detect stupid nutritionists/dieticians because generally they let be known that their ideas should not be questioned because of their authority or credentials on the subject. They get very upset if you question their ideas, and god forbid, their authority. They often use their credentials as an overide,"you better acknowledge what I"m saying," and reference to their illogical and erroneous ideas.

Most of them crack me up, I can't believe whoever hands out degrees let these people have one. Go head and flame me, but I took one nutrition course, and will never a take a similar one again, not because I can't hang, but because it was so fucking stupid--it was reminiscent of a high health class!!! Hahaha I don't know what coureses these people have taken, but it obviously does not matter if they tell you bullshit unfactual information. The instructor in the course I took taught the unrelating of everything. She is a great example of just another of the many nutritionists or dieticians who acts similar to the one in your post.Her lectures included government(RDA) guidelines/instuctions about proper diets and macronutrient ratios which were totally different the diets that are popular on this board. Part of my grade was evaluating my diet and editing it in accordance to government standards regarding dietary nutrition. We also were given points to bring in supplement advertisements, which are said to be unmonitored by the FDA, so she can tell us information so that we should recognize how horrible it is that their is no monitoring by the government(Translation...freedom is horrible). She never discussed prescription weight loss aids, probably because they are "evaluated" by the FDA." She did bring upseveral "anabolics" and discussed how much of a human health hazard they possess.
She also would include in her lectures at least once a week how horrible atkins diets and dangerous high protein (her definition would be anything over .5-.8kg/bodyweight) are for your kidneys are bones. I find these boards much more educational, but of course, reading this information is not monitored and licensed by the government to supervise its composition so it is unacceptable, potentially dangerous, and we get no credit/units for reading them.

Last edited:
Reactions: KEL
p0ink said:
thanks everyone, i seriously thought I was losing my mind.

OK P0ink, I WANT the URL for the site!!!!!!!

I enjoy embarrasing moronic nutritionists. All you need
is studies to back you up and she's toast.

Her diet is just RIDICULOUS. And she's a nutritionist????
God help us.......

Fonz

Top Bottom