Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIGH Dosages Of ALA For Better Benefits.... ?

MonStar1023

I was wondering what you guys think about the best ALA dosage? I am currently refeeding, or doing a carbup day, twice a week. I was thinking about taking 2000 mg. of ALA on my refeed days, and on non-refeed training days take 500 mg. postworkout with my carbs. On rest days I probably wont take it at all. I have heard that it may be good pre-AM cardio to lower blood sugar even further but I dont think that that will make much of a difference.

What you guys think is the best dosage for the best benefits of ALA?

:cool::cool:

What about rest days, I dont think that ALA is needed then. I mean honestly postworkout it helps to absorb more carbs and more efficiently, refeed days definitely, but on rest days? The only time I would even consider taking it is before my AM cardio to lower blood sugar, if thats even a rational theory.

:cool::cool:

... Another thing, I was wondering about the powder form. I was thinking how much ALA is there in the powder form? What is it like a 1/10 of a tsp. is 500 mg. of ALA. Thats confusing!

there is a powerderd form at beyond century.com that is fairly cheap

I did hear that the powdered form of ALA is not as effective as the pill form, because in powder if its exposed to lights it loses it effectiveness. Not sure if this is a myth.

also don't just take ALA for carb up, the detox factors are just as good for you

try a little NAC with ALA. it might not help with you carb situation but I'm sure it would help with your glutathione production.
I know thats not what you asked, but I could not help myself.
also,I think ALA works better in divided doses. like 200 to 400 every meal. but hey....each to thier own

KJ

HighIntensity-
Haha I think thats the biggest bunch of bullsh*t. It cant be exposed to light? I have heard that before too actually I completely think that its the biggest bunch of BS I have ever heard in my life. I always hear about people taking the powder and achieving great results.

:D:D

Top Bottom