Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone.

FitBlondeChick said:
So, what is everyones fitness goal? Right now im doing ok bodyfat wise but i could be a little lower and i want to get some abes. Sadly summer may be over before i get there :(.
my goals are to eat healthier and have as little bf as possible
but in my case its kind of hard the eating part because my boyfriend has to eat different than me or at least i think he does and i love food alot i cook all kinds of food thats my problem
but i still force myself to do my workouts and i notice i am getting leaner from doing leglifts and situps

FitBlondeChick said:
I've been reading the board all morning, and decided to sign up. Looking forward to chatting with everyone as I get time. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself for now. :)

Heya Fit. Sorry we're slow to catch your intro thread. Glad to have you here. Here's hoping you become a regular and keep posting! :D

wow you just joined last night and you already have pictures and 100 posts. you are a lot faster than me, no way I'm putting up pictures in the condition I am in girl

aquatic_chick said:
wow you just joined last night and you already have pictures and 100 posts. you are a lot faster than me, no way I'm putting up pictures in the condition I am in girl

Well my only revealing one was when I was on anavar... I'm SOOO much softer now. So I know what you mean... yeah I got over a hundred posts... and the guys are already e-mailing me pictures. Mr. Black is really cute. :p

FitBlondeChick said:
Well my only revealing one was when I was on anavar... I'm SOOO much softer now. So I know what you mean... yeah I got over a hundred posts... and the guys are already e-mailing me pictures. Mr. Black is really cute. :p

hehe, you big flirt you :) maybe you will meet mr. right

Top Bottom