Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone.

FitBlondeChick

I've been reading the board all morning, and decided to sign up. Looking forward to chatting with everyone as I get time. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself for now. :)

FitBlondeChick said:
I've been reading the board all morning, and decided to sign up. Looking forward to chatting with everyone as I get time. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself for now. :)

Hi fitblondchick welcome to the site, I love all the good information I receive from this site..., the girls are very imformative here...

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

Wow, I got a reply finally. The one I put up on the anabolic forum has gotten over 20. A bunch of the guys wanted me to show them pictures, but I am not comfortable putting up pictures of myself online yet. Thank you for replying. It looks like there is alot of good information here.

FitBlondeChick said:
Wow, I got a reply finally. The one I put up on the anabolic forum has gotten over 20. A bunch of the guys wanted me to show them pictures, but I am not comfortable putting up pictures of myself online yet. Thank you for replying. It looks like there is alot of good information here.

Welcome....I am new too, anytime you want to post I will always reply! I am not an expert but am pretty close to your stats. I am 5'3 135 lbs and trying to build muscle and drop bodyfat. :)

N

FitBlondeChick said:

Yep, those are the guys!! You'll find in a lot of stuff you post they ask for pics...

Hi and welcome to the site!!

Ok, so they do that to everyone? I didn't want to seem rude, but I told them I was not comfortable putting up pictures yet. There are too many wackos out there. I might make some later, but edit my face out if I do.

hello and welcome to ef
im kind of new too, its nice to meet u my name is Naqia but evry1 calls me dakotah
:)

So, what is everyones fitness goal? Right now im doing ok bodyfat wise but i could be a little lower and i want to get some abes. Sadly summer may be over before i get there :(.

FitBlondeChick said:
So, what is everyones fitness goal? Right now im doing ok bodyfat wise but i could be a little lower and i want to get some abes. Sadly summer may be over before i get there :(.

Yep, the guys here will post that "any thread is useless without pics" of whichever lady is posting on it..... :rolleyes:

I'm also trying to lose some bf and learn the nutrition thing.....also trying to "get over" enjoying food cuz I tend to eat too much...hehehehe

Top Bottom