Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey peaches

karson

im traveling across the states for fun and will be in Texas in 2 weeks. any suggestions on were to go, cities, clubs ext...thanks

dudes

starting out at mission beach, CA then to seattle then to texas then nebraska. I just got back from ny, fl.

If you come to Dallas, you have to go The State Fair, they have a lot of exhibits that are pretty cool. Hmmm... The West End is a must, I have been once, they have a World Aquarium now, that I would like to see someday. The West End has Dallas Alley too, a building with a ton of all different types of clubs.

Outside of Dallas, there is SOUTH PADRE!!!!!! Mmmmmm, beaches...ocean...waves...walking...in the salty water. :) *dreams*

Where are you going to be while you are in Texas, Karson?

Re: dudes

karson said:
starting out at mission beach, CA then to seattle then to texas then nebraska. I just got back from ny, fl.

Mission beach? I'm from San Diego...that's like 5 minutes from where I work.

dudes, peaches and buck

I always wanted to travel texas so i dont know were in texas ill be going yet, i just know im going. thats why i asked so i can start planning were ill go.
Big buck, ill be in mission for a few days, were do ya work and hang. we should party

Re: dudes, peaches and buck

karson said:
I always wanted to travel texas so i dont know were in texas ill be going yet, i just know im going. thats why i asked so i can start planning were ill go.
Big buck, ill be in mission for a few days, were do ya work and hang. we should party

When will u be here? On a weekend?

buck

getting in on thursday and leavind Sunday night. eithor next thursday or the one following. Im staying with a friend, she says she lives next to the rollercoaster. so ill be right there..

aight cool. I don't know my plans for the weekend yet though. I'll PM u and give u my home #.

I can tell you about Dallas, if you want. What do you like to do? :)

Top Bottom