Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Needto WTF?

The active ingredient that delays suppression while on is in BRIDGE -- just not as high a dosae as HCGen. Of course, BRIDGE has OTHER vital ingredients that make it great to using as, well...a BRIDGE! But it will also work as a LH & FSH elevator.

And a little treat for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because everyone has been waiting for the hcgenerate. When it comes back in stock I am bringing back the buy 3 get one free deal for a wile so that everyone can stock up big time and not have to worry about not having any... So when hcgenerate comes back get ready for a big ass sale. 15% off plus buy 3 get one free!!!!!!!!!!!! Just for my good customers and friends here at ef.

wooooooooo... waiting, waiting, waiting. :heart:

Ok Needto I went ahead and ordered 2 bottles of Bridge and 2 bottles of Unleashed. I will be waiting on the Hcgenerate and NK2Ks

Wow...here's when my researches lead me to N2KTS and i zero in upon the stuff and go to order it on NTBM that i see its out of stock...and then this thread lol...

Where's our saviour needto? When's the N2KTS expected to be back in stock bro??

I have the tracking on my hcgenerate and I am now selling it again. All orders of hcgenerate will ship out 8/3/2010 and anyone who orders it now will get buy 3 get one free "only if they use discount code hcg10"

Do not use code do not get the free bottle. NO I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE. IF YOU USE ANY OTHER CODE YOU WILL NOT GET THE FREE BOTTLE OF HCGENERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember this is a HOT HOT HOT product right now and everyone has been waiting for it. That along with a sale on top of that and IMO you better stock up!!!!!!!!!

BACK IN STOCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) and you can get a bottle free! :)

Top Bottom