Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Needto WTF?

footdoc

I went to make an order for HCGenerate, and NK2KS and they are all out of stock.....I know these are great products but what are we supposed to do?

You can use Bridge in it's place, that's why I got 2 bottles of bridge in place of HCGenetate cause it was out of stock last week and needed it bad!!

I remember needto saying he uses the purest ingredents in HCGenerate,sure his lab boys have said "well we could add this & this and it would work" But knowing needto ,he would wait ,why ? because you guys deserve the real deal, Thats why it's out of stock ,BTW next order USE the code RADAR 15 and get 15% off your order plus free shipping.
NTBM ROCKS!

no i dont want bridge i want hcgenerate!!!!! how would sustain alpha be as a subsititute??

:wodin: Hey bro, I hear you loud and clear, trust me,, I wanted HCGenerate as bad as anyone!!

Only trying to help you out by offering Bridge, plus its really close to HCGenenerate, off maybe a couple of small components. I know that BOTH have the Fadoggia ingriedient and that in itself is enough for me. I knew HCGen was going to be out of stock for a good while, and ND2 said to go with the Bridge and will essentially be the same with the above mentioned. But hey....., holla at a playa!!! :cool:

Ive been waiting to place a big order of Gear, 2slin, some protein and a few bottle of HCGenerate. But I dont want to have to re order later for the HCGenerate.

looks like I'm not the only one shit out of luck.....however, if there is one thing I know is that Needto will make it right. I have never seen better customer service anywhere. I'll go ahead and order Bridge and wait

Top Bottom