Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Needto WTF?

Needto told me it will be back shortly as I have enquired about it last week. It seems a lot of folks are waiting on it right now. Hope he gets a big order in as I am going to load up on it so I won't have to wait again.

:wodin: Hey bro, I hear you loud and clear, trust me,, I wanted HCGenerate as bad as anyone!!

Only trying to help you out by offering Bridge, plus its really close to HCGenenerate, off maybe a couple of small components. I know that BOTH have the Fadoggia ingriedient and that in itself is enough for me. I knew HCGen was going to be out of stock for a good while, and ND2 said to go with the Bridge and will essentially be the same with the above mentioned. But hey....., holla at a playa!!! :cool:

hahah yeah i feels you. i just didnt want the bridge cause i was going to use the hcgen on a diesel only cycle. and the bridge is supposed to increase your blood volume which i dont want any extra blood volume. because i have a nose bleed problem which gets worse whenever my blood pressure goes up even a little or whenever the seasons change (idk how??)

Ive been waiting to place a big order of Gear, 2slin, some protein and a few bottle of HCGenerate. But I dont want to have to re order later for the HCGenerate.

All great stuff. I just ordered a few bottles of Gear and N2Slin.

HCGenerate is worth the wait guys. There is a reason its out of stock. Great shit

All great stuff. I just ordered a few bottles of Gear and N2Slin.

HCGenerate is worth the wait guys. There is a reason its out of stock. Great shit

yet to try hcgenerate but i am a regular user of both need2slin and gear..they both are awesome products .

I am waiting on the HCGenerate and N2KTS as well.

N2KTS I know isnt going to happen in July, word is, HCGenerate might.

Crossing fingers.

Ive been waiting to place a big order of Gear, 2slin, some protein and a few bottle of HCGenerate. But I dont want to have to re order later for the HCGenerate.

Well because we do not charge you for shipping with in the usa There is no problem ordering twice..

As for the hcgenerate Radar is right. I rather be out of stock then sell a product thats not as good. Hcgenerate should be back in stock next week or the week after at the latest. Also theemp is right to ... Not a single dose but a double dose of bridge will work almost as good for on cycle use. And 2 bottles of bridge cost a little less then hcgenerate.

Will sustain work as good?????????? NO!!!!!!!!! It will not not even close. I am sorry, I order as many as I can get and each month I order more. I have put a strain on my manufacturer and its hard for him to get enough perfect ingredients to keep them in stock... We dont sell out of hcgenerate often though.. Maybe once every couple of months..

Its well worth the wait though. If you want the best you get the best. If you want second best then go get it.

And a little treat for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because everyone has been waiting for the hcgenerate. When it comes back in stock I am bringing back the buy 3 get one free deal for a wile so that everyone can stock up big time and not have to worry about not having any... So when hcgenerate comes back get ready for a big ass sale. 15% off plus buy 3 get one free!!!!!!!!!!!! Just for my good customers and friends here at ef.

need 2 everytime you send me an order man i get it in the medium flat rate box which is like $10 to ship last time i checked. the small box is like 5 dollars! and those little bottles could have easily fit in there

Top Bottom