Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey guys i NEEd a pill that preserves muscle

missyd143

anyone know what pill helps preserve muscle while dieting and doin cardio? is it L glutamine which is found in whey shakes//? or l carntinie?? can someone help or nothing works just diet lol

a pill like that would be anavar or winstrol :D

preserving muscle when natural is mainly a diet thing, you could try some HMB and glutamine though

besides AS, the best you can probably do is glutamine peptides.

Kilosports sells a shit load of this stuff in powder bulk form for pretty cheap.

http://www.kilosports.com

They may have regular glutamine too which is quite a bit cheaper but supposedly not as absorbable.

Its specially great if your doing empty stomach cardio, take 5 grams before you go. Its something along the lines of instead of it breaking down muscle for the aminos it has the peptide source.

don't remember the details though sorry.

so would a half scoop (12 grams of protein) or mabye one scoop of precision whey power before moroning cardio help? in the ingredients it has glutameine peptisides? or is whey after a cardio session better???

While the glutamine in the whey is probably a minute amount. A small amount of whey before working out helps aswell. Just make sure its not so much you defeat the purpose of empty stomach cardio.

As far as half a scoop depends on how big your scoop is.

what is eca? and i was just asking if whey was goood to preserve muscle before cardio in the morning or is that a negative purpose?will muscle still be used if i take whey --90 calorie and 2 carbs

ECA is a fat burner such as Xenadrine or Hydroxycut,its good to take before cardio in the morning and glutamine before and after

as for me i recently started take protein shake or 1whole egg preworkout because i was lifting in AM EMPTY STOMACH TO GET LEAN,,,,but now i will just train hard..:) i also drink 2coffes just like taking ECA

hey thanks for the advice but i was just wondering what products contain glutamine ? how much? is it a pill or can i take the whey which has the glutamine? is winstrol good for fat burning and muscle preservation

Top Bottom