Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Frisco & Pamela...

WELL SINCE IM THE PIMP WHERE IS MY MONEY??? MY PRINCESS DON'T TALK DIRTY TO OTHER GUYS FOR FREE, SO WHERE IS MY MONEY :)

WIDELAT said:
WELL SINCE IM THE PIMP WHERE IS MY MONEY??? MY PRINCESS DON'T TALK DIRTY TO OTHER GUYS FOR FREE, SO WHERE IS MY MONEY :)

hey now! That was only supposed to be a game mr! Your not supposed to think your my "real Pimp" GEEZ... can't even role play in bed without it getting outta hand!:rolleyes:

WIDELAT said:
OH OK NO MORE PLAYING WITH FRISCO MY BAD ACTUALLY PEOPLE HAVE'NT EVEN MET HER.

its ok, you dont have to down play our sorted love fests... I just didn't want them to know we play "the pimp and the stripper" at night in our bed, that's all :)

Frisco, peep this. If you wanna play pimp and stripper thats fine go play with widelat. But if you wanna play Stallion and Catherine the Great, now I'm your "stud". Saddle up honey. :velvett:

OK HERE WE GO...

Hey WideLat where's my $$$ i'm your pimp biatch hahaha JK bro. I don't need to pay anything for anyone i'm a fighter remember. Although me and u should start a biz something like Pimpz-R-Us we can prolly make a few mil off tha hooooez haha. Now Frisco baby lemme tell u why i can teach these peeps what u and Pamela need from the mysterious nin"Ja". Well we would start off in my huge house w/the scented candles, soft music,and all that flowing through the air. You and Pammy would come over and the nite would start. One at a time i'd have to show you how the hands work with the most exciting massage of your lives. Then as it started to get hot an heated we go for a lil swim in my inground heated pool naked. As yall start making out i see it and wham instant hard-on. So we start a 3sum in the pool just foreplay to start.Then we get out of the pool and pam sees a huge dildo from the hoe i fucked the night before and it gets hereven more horned up and she decides she wants to stick it in Frisco's smallest hole. Soooo while i tappin frisco from the front pam is hittin it doggie from the back. Frisco cant contain herself and wham splats all over my 8 pack and Pam then licks it up and goes down on my cock while Frisco feels the urge to finger Pammy at the same time. Then we move into the kitchen and i get a lil hungary cause i havent eaten since before the girls came over so i throw Frisco on the table and m tongue goes wild all up and down her holes and wham she explodes. At the same time Pam isn't feelin the love soooo i stick my dick in her and start whammin that pootang and man im bout to blow it sooo being the nice chick Frisco is she takes it all down her throat lol and lubes it up cause nw we goin to game room for a lil action. Well the girls are getting worn out by now and say they need a lil rest cause we've been doin shit for like 3 hrs soooo they take a nap for a 1/2 hr and when they wake up im dessed like a policeofficer. Time for a lil role play. I put my flashlight in the girls eyes to wake them up and say my name is officer so and so and they play along. Eventually i have to put Frisco and Pammy in cuffs because they were being naughty earlier in the night. So i cuff them to the bed and make them all wet and horned up by giving them a strip show and masturbation until im ready to fuck but then my damn dog X comes in and jumps right onto the bed and starts lickin Pam. So im like wtf their my girls get your own. So he starts barkin and im like aight pick which one u want and he dives right into Pam's u know what. Then i grab my huge cock and start nailing Frsco with her legs up in the air and grab a dildo and fuck her in the ass at the same time. She was so loud i needed to put tape around her mouth haha. Damn it's gettin late gotta run to a party right now sorry peeps!!! haha TO BE CONTINUED...

:shocked: :smash:

Hey Ninja there's something wrong with your story..

For one thing I don't do dogs. and another.. I like all
my toys clean... :D

Frisco Baby What do you think? :friends:

Are we going to play with Ninja?

:karate: give it up, you know you can't hang bro. Shit, who wants a fucking ninja throwing smoke bombs and doing back flips around the bedroom. I mean toys are one thing, but those pointy little throwing stars can be painful. I fucked a couple ninja bitches (maybe your related) and the damn hoe almost took my eye out with a godddamn grappling hook. Plus you've gotta fit them in between your homework and classes and it could be a real drag if you get a detention.

Now I'll start will pam cause she probably feels left out cause you tried to get your german shepard to doggy her. Frisco don't get excited cause patience is a virtue, and I don't know where puddles is but you can chill with her for a while. :busy: I don't know how ninja forgot about puddles cause she's a crazy little hottie too. I've got cowboy hats for all of you so you can take turns riding the bronco. Now I'm not dissin the ninja with all his backflips and numchucks and all that, but come on now. Stop playing and check out these 23 rock hard centimeters of complicated funk. And you know, I'll try anything cause theres no shame in my game. :pauly:

Top Bottom