Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here's g-dogg's ULTIMATE BULKING diet and cycle-

I will have to disagree with G-dogg on this. The only way you can do this without becoming a total fat ass is by taking a good amount of gear with it. For myself since I am only doing 50 mg of fina ed and test at 300 mg a week it would only make me fat. It is just easier to say ok I will eat everything rather than put some effort into it. By the way G-dogg it is thursday and you still have not called me back. I don't like falling behind schedule like this with so little time left.

Silverback316 said:
The only way you can do this without becoming a total fat ass is by taking a good amount of gear with it.
that's exactly what he is doing. obviously, all this food would make an average person a fat ass.

lonewulf said:
g-dogg, I love that diet man. At least one bro on this board knows how to put on size. But seriously for some of us loads of excess cals are a must for putting on size. I only wiegh 200lbs. but I am climbing the scales as we speak. For all the little guys out there I am four years out of high school and weighed 132 with a gut at 5'8"when I graduated, now five eight 200lbs. and growing. EAT, and save the drugs for your plateu thats my advice. Dont look at g-doggs cycle yet if you are a skinny beginner, look at his DIET. Drugs come later.-WULF

Yeah that deserves repeating. I was 120 @ 5'8" as a sophomore and graduated at 180lbs. All natural too. Just a lot of work and food. And you can't be scared to put on a bit of fat. I didn't look great at 180/185 but when I cut to 170 (still small I know), I looked better than I ever had in my life. You got to make short term sacrifices for long term goals.

you think after getting advice from the biggest bbers you would have came up with a better stack than that, sounds like they kept some secrets from you!!!!! Heres my ultimate cycle, I dont believe in the bulking or cutting shit, I get bulk, mass, symmetry, hardness, size, strength, cuts and shape all at once, FUCKIN INSANE SHIT, NO BULLSHITTING IN THE GYM, INSANE FREAK!!!

sostenon
deca
finaplix(TA)
equipoise
halotestin
anadrol
dbol
cypionate
enanthate
propionate

all minus gh, havent got on gh yet waiting till I get up to 280 or so with anabolics, thats 30lbs away from my current weight!

CN1 said:
you think after getting advice from the biggest bbers you would have came up with a better stack than that, sounds like they kept some secrets from you!!!!! Heres my ultimate cycle, I dont believe in the bulking or cutting shit, I get bulk, mass, symmetry, hardness, size, strength, cuts and shape all at once, FUCKIN INSANE SHIT, NO BULLSHITTING IN THE GYM, INSANE FREAK!!!

sostenon
deca
finaplix(TA)
equipoise
halotestin
anadrol
dbol
cypionate
enanthate
propionate

all minus gh, havent got on gh yet waiting till I get up to 280 or so with anabolics, thats 30lbs away from my current weight!

Lol :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

right buddy :rolleyes:

G-Dogg... you know, I eat just about as much as you, if not more! =) and I'm still just a tad bit under 150. heh.. but yea. Thanks for everybody's words. I'm going to put my mind into it. Keep eating like I always did and work out more.

hey dr. robert jackoff, you think Im bullshitting, anyone who knows me knows what im talking about, I will crush you in the gym, buddy you dont know until youve seen it in person, I figure If I train in the same gym and next to flex wheeler, tom prince, bob chick, lou ferigno, melvin anthony, barbarian brothers, chris cormier, and many other pro bbers and athletes, I have to double and triple the intensity they train with to become the equivalant of those guys, now Im not trying to be a pro, but I come with insane heat and intensity and no one in the gym can match it, if you want some come get some!!!!

CN1 said:
hey dr. robert jackoff, you think Im bullshitting, anyone who knows me knows what im talking about, I will crush you in the gym, buddy you dont know until youve seen it in person, I figure If I train in the same gym and next to flex wheeler, tom prince, bob chick, lou ferigno, melvin anthony, barbarian brothers, chris cormier, and many other pro bbers and athletes, I have to double and triple the intensity they train with to become the equivalant of those guys, now Im not trying to be a pro, but I come with insane heat and intensity and no one in the gym can match it, if you want some come get some!!!!
:lmao:

CN1-My entire point with this thread was to show people that you do not need to go crazy with using 50 different drugs at once, believe me bro, I DO know just about every secret there is when it comes to anabolics and GH, I will post Craig T.'s cycle for the USA right from his notebook, you'll shit your pants bro, the only time I think it is NECCESARY to take more than about 6 drugs is pre-contest, which then about 14 or more different drugs are used at once like you listed, if you want me to post a crazy LEGITIMATE stack, I will, but that was not the point of this thread----manny, the reasons people in jail put on size is for one, in jail you eat at the EXACT same time everyday, your body likes a schedule, the other reason is the amount of carbs that are available(top ramen, crackers, etc.)-believe it or not here in Nevada they sell creatine, protein powder, weight gainer, and now they even carry glutamine!! They have a weight set outside and for everyone that can bench over 300, there is an indoor weight room,along with blow, heroin, etc., they sometimes bring in juice as well, NO BULLSHIT

g-dogg, do the pros take more gh precontest than they do in the offseason? - cbeaks

Top Bottom