Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here's g-dogg's ULTIMATE BULKING diet and cycle-

Yes, most pros do go over 6 but look at their guts, Cutler has NEVER gone over 6 and his gut is not protruding-the most Paul has done consistantly is 10 a day but he said he wouldn't go over 8 now, another thing, I'm not really talking about people on the pro level-example:Titus took 4-6 a day when he won the USA, he takes more now and looked ALOT better when he won his pro card, just my opinion though

Nice post!! That's gonna help me from second guessing myself for my next cycle. I'm was planning on trying a smaller version of that in about a month minus the GH and slin (well maybe some slin ;) ).

750mg test e
300mg deca
50mg d-bol ED for the first 6 weeks

for 9 weeks before I switch to prop. This will be my first time to try the "eat tons of protien and whatever else" bulking diet. I'm nervous about getting too fat, but excited about an all out approach too. We'll see how it goes I guess!

Here's the MOST IMPORTANT and my favorite part-DIET-I do not believe in eating clean to get big, the guys that make the most improvements do not stay lean all year round-here's a sample day of my diet when I'm bulking-

Lee is that you...:D

I too agree that to get big you must eat EVERYTHING. The only
problem is I'm not genetically gifted so I tend to gain quite a
bit of fat. Question. How many days per week are you doing
cardio and for how long??? I may go this route after I get
bf down significantly but would probably do cardio at LEAST
5 days a week.
g

g-dogg, I love that diet man. At least one bro on this board knows how to put on size. But seriously for some of us loads of excess cals are a must for putting on size. I only wiegh 200lbs. but I am climbing the scales as we speak. For all the little guys out there I am four years out of high school and weighed 132 with a gut at 5'8"when I graduated, now five eight 200lbs. and growing. EAT, and save the drugs for your plateu thats my advice. Dont look at g-doggs cycle yet if you are a skinny beginner, look at his DIET. Drugs come later.-WULF

Beezers said:

Are you serious? 3000 cals per day! For most 200 pound males that is a sub-maintinance level of calories....Dieting. Even your 4500 calories is simply around maintinace for a hard training 200 pound male athelete/bodybuilder.

Anabolism is a VERY energy expensive metabolic process. It requires loads of additional energy to synthesize muscle protein, let alone the increased protein intake necessary to supply the body with the amino acids used to make that muscle protein. As muscle mass accumulates it becomes more demanding on nutritional resources to maintain that muscle. The bigger you are/get the more you have to eat to simply keep what muscle you have. So, suffice it to say that in order to further develop muscle mass you have to consume a greater amount of food energy to support that growth.

Add AAS into this equation and the metabolic rate of protein synthesis is sped up significantly. This allows you to build more muscle in a much shorter period of time....Yeh, the whole point of AAS use. Well, without sufficient nutrients that process won't be fully capitalized on. You simply are able to utilize more nutrients (glucose and protein namely) in order to build more muscle tissue. So by restricting food intake when the body is in a hypermetabolic state of muscle anabolism is completely illogical and a waste of a cycle. Muscle tissue is not manufactured out of thin air. It has to have the materials and energy to be built or else it won't be built....Simple as that.

I'm 6' , 210 and 7% BF and usually eat around 200 g of protein and 3000 calories everyday when I'm off. Never ever lost 1 lbs since I'm off. I eat, train, sleep. BTW the best physics I've ever seen where ......... in jail !!! And believe me they aren't eating 600 calories and 8 shakes ED. I believe that something called genetics has a lot to say.....

g-dogg said:
Titus took 4-6 a day when he won the USA, he takes more now and looked ALOT better when he won his pro card,
i could not agree more. he looked great when he won his pro card. i don't believe he will ever look like that again.

To eat that much food, i think i would need to acquire some sort of appetite stimulant...i just can't take in that much without heaving some back up...its even worse in the mornings, if i get up at say 7am, i won't get any hunger till at least 10, further more, anything i do consume, whether liquid or solid is very hard to keep down at that time in the morning, what's up with that? I don't know...

Thug)O

Thugster said:
To eat that much food, i think i would need to acquire some sort of appetite stimulant...i just can't take in that much without heaving some back up...its even worse in the mornings, if i get up at say 7am, i won't get any hunger till at least 10, further more, anything i do consume, whether liquid or solid is very hard to keep down at that time in the morning, what's up with that? I don't know...

Thug)O
you just have to tough it out.

Top Bottom