Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!

Got it. So you guys do just squats?? No other exercises??

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I do squats and deads usually 2 x's a week, one heavy one for speed. I am also a fan of high rep leg press it makes your legs massive. I also do glute ham raises religiously. In my opinion its the best exercise for the posterior chain. I also do good mornings, front squats, hypers both regular and reverse, one in a while hack squat.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thanks a lot guys. I was just thinking isolation exercises for muscle seperation but I guess I should worry about size first. I deadlift on back days like once a week. So I think ill train legs twice a week first time doing heavy squats and lunges and then the second time doing high rep leg press. Front squats and some stiff leg deadlifts? Sound good? I appreciate all the help

Thanks a lot guys. I was just thinking isolation exercises for muscle seperation but I guess I should worry about size first. I deadlift on back days like once a week. So I think ill train legs twice a week first time doing heavy squats and lunges and then the second time doing high rep leg press. Front squats and some stiff leg deadlifts? Sound good? I appreciate all the help

The hips and legs are a pretty complex group of muscles, some you cant actually even target like the VMO. To see separation you need mass everywhere and to lower your BF. If you have the mass you will have the separation, its just a matter of being able to see it..

Right I totally understand. Thanks for all the help guys ill definitely start some more intense training!

Supp Bro:

if you want other excercises other than squat. Fall in love with the fucking leg press. Both versions, vertical ( laying fully on yur back) and incline ( legs pressing atg an incline). Also so dumbell squats, jus as if your swuating but hold dunbells in your hands and bend at the knees.(not dead lifting) SQUATTING.

Lying legs curls as well as standingleg curls are greatif you have back problems. Reverse Hack squats are fucking great if you want to gain insane strength. Barbell lunges ( stationary) with dumbells andinthe squat rack is the boss for total unilateral leg development. Find someoneinyour gym who can show you ald fashion sissy squats, holding a barbell plate in fron your chest as your roll back and squat down. In no time you would have some beautiful fucking wheels.

peace

CT

Thanks a lot man. I don't have access to a vertical leg press but I definitely will do the rest of that!

my buddy tricked me into doing an oldy but a goody... squats with a full ROM and a 6 sec controlled negative...

not something I would want to do all that often but definitely wrecked me up good..

in 2 weeks we are going to do this fun challenge:

try to squat your bodyweight 100x in 3 sets.. each set you must fail at the bottom.. you cant just stop..

and i think only 5 mins in between sets... its definitely not impossible but no matter what if you do 70 or 140 reps you will be wrecked for a few days

my buddy tricked me into doing an oldy but a goody... squats with a full ROM and a 6 sec controlled negative...

not something I would want to do all that often but definitely wrecked me up good..

in 2 weeks we are going to do this fun challenge:

try to squat your bodyweight 100x in 3 sets.. each set you must fail at the bottom.. you cant just stop..

and i think only 5 mins in between sets... its definitely not impossible but no matter what if you do 70 or 140 reps you will be wrecked for a few days

Ah that reminds me, a guy was showing us something recently.... Spiking growth exercise for squats... 5 seconds controlled down, 10 up. 10x3 sets. Ow ow ow :( the lactic acid builds so bad hahahah. Can't imagine the 3 sets of pure failure though, mentally taxing much haha :)

it definitely builds toughness which is one of the main reasons we do it.. more important maybe.. maybe.. for athletes.. but everyone will benefit from the lesson. having 2-3 good friends yelling in your face will help and will show you how much deeper you can go sometime when you refuse to fail.

its a great fun time.. you wont need to train legs again for a week easy if you go nuts

Top Bottom