Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with bulking diet!

|D_J^B_J| said:
However, I was speaking to someone earlier today who told me that glucose and dextrose are the same things. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

Yes, that's right. Dextrose is 100% glucose, also sometimes called "corn sugar".

|D_J^B_J| said:
Thanks for your help 6_pak. K to you.

One more thing... I have looked for dextrose and/or maltodextrine in two health food stores and one supermarket. They had liquid glucose but not dextrose.

However, I was speaking to someone earlier today who told me that glucose and dextrose are the same things. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

Glucose converts into dextrose. Dont know the actually scientific process it goes through for conversion, though. You can order dextrose off some online stores such as bodybuilding.com and for a cheap price

|D_J^B_J| said:
Another question:

Would you recommend taking an electrolyte rehydration formula before AND after doing sprint training, or just after? I don't seem to cramp all that much during training and I train about 1 hour after my first meal of oats, fruit and whey.

In that case, wouldn't the fruit I eat pre-workout have a similar affect as the electrolyte formula, meaning it would only be beneficial to take the formula post-workout and not pre-workout?

Before will definitely help your sprinting performance. Have you seen that knew gatorade commercial of the sprinters? one only has water and the other has gatorade. Guess who performed better??? Fruits will probably have the same benefits before cardio but dont hold me to that as i am not well versed on that issue.

Top Bottom