Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!!! She Farted In My Face!

:D Thats bloody funny. I remember my mate once tried to wake his girlfriend up by farting on her face but accidently followed through and a lump of shit landed on her face, hahahaha. She didnt say much, just went and cleaned up,:FRlol: :FRlol:

the smell is gone, its just in your head, shave it off though if it bothers you, either fart in her face repeadtly or get rid of that

NOW IS THIS THE SAME GIRL YOU FISTED?
IF NOT YOU HAVE THE MOST JACKED UP SEX LIFE EVER.
IF IT WAS HOW DID SHE FART FROM A RIM JOB AND NOT WHEN YOU SHOVED YOUR WHOLE HAND UP THERE AND APPLUADED HER.
I DON'T EVEN THINK YOU GET LAID BRO YOUR PROBABLY SOME LITTLE SIXTH GRADER WHO THINKS THIS SHIT IS FUNNYTO POST LITTLE FAR FETCHED COCK WEED.

Stay the fuck away from that chicks ass bra! You were asking for it with that perverted shit.

My idea of foreplay is to tell a bitch, "oh quit yer damn whining, this will only take a minute!" and I never have chicks shitting on my head.

YOU'ER LUCKY SHE DIDN'T FART IN YOUR MOUTH, THAT WOULD'VE BEEN SOME SICKER SHIT. YOU NEED TO PLUG THAT BUTT. HAHAHA. I CAN'T TYPE THIS SHIT IS SO FUNNY!! :FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom