Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! my face is bloating on tren ace/test prop

narcistic

i've been on tren ace/ test prop for 6 weeks, and apparently my face is bloating out like hell, at first i thought it was the morning facial bloat we all get, my mom told me i should stop using those thing's i'm on, i just brushed her off saying "im not taking anything"... well what ever... around 2pm, y see my mom again and she tells me what's wrong with your face? your still bloated, wtf are you on?

well, that's how it's going.

i've been doing 100mg test/75mg tren EOD, i'm also on 100mg of t3/ 75mg of clen/2 caps of ephedra a day/2 tabs of carnitine a day/ 1 tab of multi a day, and a estrogen blocker i can't really remember the name or band, but it's like these light brown caps of dryed out weeds (?). help please! i don't know if i should suspend my cycle (although i only have what's rest of this month left to go) or if i have to buy anything OTC, please suggest me i'm really freaking out, also:

additional details: i don't feel any other side effects, except that lately i've been having to push myself through my workouts, maybe a little weakend.

OK...
How old are u?
U don't know what AI ur on? Find out.
Ur not taking cabergoline or prami?

I'll start with that.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Well at least you came for help... next time research and get thing squared away before start a cycle. Scared to ask what pct you have. You should have a real ai available not just otc in case need it. Can get ancillaries from research chemical sites.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

the stack you are running isn't for newbs. i would say the fact you are only experiencing facial bloat and weakness is a miracle. the sides will get way worse on this horrible stack.

so you suggest i quit my cycle cold turkey? or should i quit tren first, then test?

what AI should i buy? and when should i start using it?

I have figured out everything.. The OP is a kid below the age of 20.. He's runnig the exact same cycle zyzz was running test prop, tren ace, clen and t3.. Lots of kids want to look like zyzz so they jump on whatever he was using, and this could lead to trouble later on..

Stop whatever you're doing and start a pct, zyzz responded to steroid greatly, thats why he was so fuking shredded and aesthetic, DONT EVER COPY SOMEONE ELSE CYCLE BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER LOOK LIKE ZYZZ,..

OK...
How old are u?
U don't know what AI ur on? Find out.
Ur not taking cabergoline or prami?

I'll start with that.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

i'm 22

i'll have that info as soon as i get home, i just have the caps here with me, but left the bottle at home

what's cabergoline or prami? damn, i know i done goof'd but i home you guy's can help me out :(

Look into pct get some clomid, a natural test booster such as unleashed/postcycle, hcgenerate to name a few, even some DAA would be good. prami or caber would be good as well.. I would stop everything but the test till get ur pct stuff then run it and next time come on here and let us help u set up the cycle so u don't hurt urself. This is ur 1st cycle am guessing.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom