Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!!! She Farted In My Face!

TheSalami said:
what if i wanted you to fart in my face azia?

Then u got some sick issues bro................tough luck, find a disgusting whore to play with maaaaaaan.:sick:

Hey Salami

I know this might be slightly off the subject and taking this one step further but in Virginia they have what's called "Shit on a bitch night" at a redneck bar a buddy of mine goes to. You pay like 10 bucks and get to do exactly that: shit on some chick. Sounds like you might like something like that, lol.:D How degrading that must be, having someone shit on you, lol, nasty.

Tell your woman to stop eating all of those Collard Greens. Maybe she can start eating something that you like the smell of, maybe Kimchi?:fro:

Re: Hey Salami

NJFitGuy said:
I know this might be slightly off the subject and taking this one step further but in Virginia they have what's called "Shit on a bitch night" at a redneck bar a buddy of mine goes to. You pay like 10 bucks and get to do exactly that: shit on some chick. Sounds like you might like something like that, lol.:D How degrading that must be, having someone shit on you, lol, nasty.

dont be so fucking judgemental. my mom works in a place like that!! its an honest living!!

Re: Re: Hey Salami

TheSalami said:

dont be so fucking judgemental. my mom works in a place like that!! its an honest living!!

Tell me where it's at and the next time I'm in town I'll chow down on Mexican food and corn then go visit her.:D Or better yet, ask her what her favorite is, lol.

Its my understanding that only a man can generate sufficient anal flatulatory stench to create the scenario as you explained it......are you sure you're telling us everything? I think she's a man baby.

Oh, and 1 more thing....:sick:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by NJFitGuy
I know this might be slightly off the subject and taking this one step further but in Virginia they have what's called "Shit on a bitch night" at a redneck bar a buddy of mine goes to. You pay like 10 bucks and get to do exactly that: shit on some chick. Sounds like you might like something like that, lol. How degrading that must be, having someone shit on you, lol, nasty.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, I can't believe Winny Fan missed this place:eek2:

WF, Given your obsession with this, I think
you should run right down there and check it
out and get back to us with a trip report;)

Uhh...no pictures though O.K???:sick:

Top Bottom