Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help selecting my 1st cycle source!

masterhcker

Hey brah's. With research, I've came to the conclusion that my first cycle on actual gear is going to be one of the following three:

Stanozolol (10mg) Hubei - Oracl Cycle Length: 4 Weeks : Dosing : 20/30/30/20

Anavar (10mg) Hubei - Oral Cycle Length: 4 Weeks : Dosing : 20/30/30/20

Halotestin (5mg) Hubei - Oral Cycle Length: 4 Weeks : Dosing : 15/20/20/15

SERM

Tamoxifen - 20/30/30/20/10

Goal: Gain strength/Cut what little fat I have/Recomp after a very long/sloppy bulk

Stats:

Height 5'7
Weight 173lbs
BF%: 13
Exp: Prohormone - Superdrol Cycle
Been lifting for 7 years now.

Question is, which one would y'all suggest be for a first cycle?

**I tried posting pictures of the actual products, but it wouldn't let me do it. I would post the links here, but that would be linking sources... Please respond here or through a pm with any questions in general and thanks for the help! I'd also be happy with any links to additional research sources :D

Can't source here period.

And you need to read more.

Your dosing is all off, your pct is shit, and you aren't going to be satisfied with a 4 week oral cycle for a cutter

The research I've done suggested Tamoxifen as a reliable SERM and said most people normally dose it around 20-30mgs. It's normally the length of the cycle itself.

I was wanting to have this be my trial cycle to see how my body reacts to gear period. I wasn't looking for an eight week cycle or anything like that. Would that reason change the dosing?

But trust me, I'll do A LOT more research before I actually cycle. I guess I'm just looking for a suggestion about which one would make a good first cycle. If I can get that, I'll do a shitload of more research! I'd like to get the most out of my cycle unlike a lot of noobs that just want everything to be told to them.

Hey brah's. With research, I've came to the conclusion that my first cycle on actual gear is going to be one of the following three:

Stanozolol (10mg) Hubei - Oracl Cycle Length: 4 Weeks : Dosing : 20/30/30/20

Anavar (10mg) Hubei - Oral Cycle Length: 4 Weeks : Dosing : 20/30/30/20

Halotestin (5mg) Hubei - Oral Cycle Length: 4 Weeks : Dosing : 15/20/20/15

SERM

Tamoxifen - 20/30/30/20/10

Goal: Gain strength/Cut what little fat I have/Recomp after a very long/sloppy bulk

Stats:

Height 5'7
Weight 173lbs
BF%: 13
Exp: Prohormone - Superdrol Cycle
Been lifting for 7 years now.

Question is, which one would y'all suggest be for a first cycle?

**I tried posting pictures of the actual products, but it wouldn't let me do it. I would post the links here, but that would be linking sources... Please respond here or through a pm with any questions in general and thanks for the help! I'd also be happy with any links to additional research sources :D

The research I've done suggested Tamoxifen as a reliable SERM and said most people normally dose it around 20-30mgs. It's normally the length of the cycle itself.

I was wanting to have this be my trial cycle to see how my body reacts to gear period. I wasn't looking for an eight week cycle or anything like that. Would that reason change the dosing?

But trust me, I'll do A LOT more research before I actually cycle. I guess I'm just looking for a suggestion about which one would make a good first cycle. If I can get that, I'll do a shitload of more research! I'd like to get the most out of my cycle unlike a lot of noobs that just want everything to be told to them.

I'm sorry but this is all a mess, why you would do three orals at once is beyond me first off, second off whatever research you've read that makes you think nolva is a good serm is wrong plus what about all your other support supplements like hcg, an ai, natty test booster your organ support for on cycle.

To touch back on the nolvadex, nolvadex decreases collagen synthesis for one meaning your tendons weaken, your muscle wastes away, and you ligaments weaken making you more prone to injury and keeping fewer of your gains you made on cycle. Secondly nolvadex increases chance of stroke which you don't need since aas already increases your red blood count and thickens the blood as it is. Thirdly it does nothing to repair your hpta

Normally I will assist people but I refuse to do anything to help you since you obviously don't belong anywhere near aas an on top of that your stats show your diet is obviously poor and your training is bad since in 7 years you are only 173 at 5,7

Sorry but this really urks me

@ infraredline

1st, I mentioned in my original post that I was going to do ONE of the three. Not all three. That would have my liver on its way to failure quick, and I know that. lol

2nd, I wasn't going to use just Tamoxifen. It was just going to be the main part of my PCT. I know I need my AI (Reversitol), Organ protection (Liv 52.), Test Booster, Anti-Etstrogen, etc

Now if you're saying Tamoxifen isn't a good SERM for my PCT, I'll look into trying other things. It just seemed to be the one thing all the profiles I've looked at had in common for a PCT. Not just profiles, I've checked out cycle reviews/ different websites/ etc.

3rd, I know I had a sh!t diet and at the end of my post I said I'd like other info to RESEARCH more on the subject. I'm not just asking for someone to tell me, I'm wanting to learn and gain more knowledge on the subject. Any help or maybe just a link with some good info or something would be greatly appreciated

It's just hard to get info because everyone's always saying do research. Well one website will say one thing and another the next. I would like a reputable source to research from. Every time I research, then ask. People say it's a shyt resource and tell me to search somewhere else..

Honestly, compared to a lot of dumbasses I see day in and day out, this isn't half as bad as it could be...so I'll step in, take the initiative and point you in the right direction.

You say you wanna continue doing research, I respect that and hope you'll honor that. Its for your own good.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/taking-anabolic-steroids-101-a-642856.html
^^ sticky on steroids

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...e-support-drug-steroid-user-bible-778853.html
^^ sticky on PCT

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html
^^ a great read for dieting written by one of our most respected vets

Those are 3 of the most informative threads you can read right now...if you need or want more, just ask.

Top Bottom