Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Right butt larger with cellulite!

Raggedy_Ann

I am 40 and in good shape. I'm small, about 5' 4" and 105 pounds. I have always been very right-side dominant ... right leg, right butt, right arm. Anyway, I have always had a problem with my right butt being larger with more cellulite on it and my right hamstring. My left side looks good. I have a six pack.

I do about 45-60 mins of stair mill 6 days a week and weights, with squats, lunges, leg press etc once a week. Over the years I mostly did cardio with some light weight lifting. In the past six months I have been doing about 30 minutes of free weights 6 days a week. I have the potential for my legs to get big with heavy training which I don't really want. I want to stay small with hard, lean muscles.

I have always had a good diet. I basically follow a pre-contest diet, low carb, 120 grams of protein a day ... you know, chicken, protein shakes, etc. I never eat sweets or cheat. I only eat about 800 calories a day. My BF says I need to eat more, that girls in figure and bikini eat 1200 calories a day pre-contest.

I can't seem to lose the cellulite on my right butt/hamstring. I have read on some forums I should do LESS cardio and more heavy leg training, maybe 2x a week. I know you can't spot reduce, so what do you ladies suggest?

That's what I was asking because several gals that compete told me at 800 calories a day I'm not eating enough. To get rid of the cellulite they said cut the cardio some and go heavier on leg workouts. The idea was to gain muscle mass and that would change the appearance of the cellulite, especially since I'm already on a calorie deficit. They said lack of calories = lack of muscle = cellulite. So you're saying increase cardio and not do heavier leg workouts?

800 calories a day?!?! If you're truly doing cardio 6 days a week and lifting, there's NO way you're really only eating 800 cals. No one could function on that little calories. How do you know it's 800? Do you weigh everything on a digital scale? That's truly the only way to know.
Slowly bring your cals up to maintanence (I'm assuming around 1800-2000 cals). At 5'4" and 105lbs you're underweight.
No reason to be doing cardio as much as you're doing.

Top Bottom