Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP please?! My pre-contest cycle/meal plan/training... I need advice!

earthquakeawake

My trainer has me on this plan, and I'm a little confused. I've never competed before so maybe this is normal? My show date is June 8, womens physique... I'm currently 5'2" and 155lbs... I'd estimate around 23% body fat?

Current cycle:
75mg EQ, 75mg Deca once every 5 days
5mg anavar, 5mg winstrol every day
25mg t3 twice a day
(I was taking clen too but had terrible side effects at the high dosages and stopped taking it)

Current meal plan:
(all beverly int. supplements)

Meal one
7 egg whites
2 lean out
4 muscularity
3 ultra 40

Meal two
One scoops of muscle provider
1 lean out
3 muscularity
2 ultra 40

Meal three
4 oz of orange roughy
1/2 cup of asparagus
2 lean out
3 muscularity
2 ultra 40

Meal four
1.5 scoops of muscle provider
1/4 oats
3 7 keto
2 muscularity
2 ultra 40

Meal five
4oz of tuna
3/4 of green salad( lettuce and cucumbers and spinach)
2 tbsp of newmans own
1 lean out
3 muscularity
2 ultra 40

Meal six
4oz of ground sirloin
1/4 cup brown rice

Take 3 7 keto and arginine as soon as you get up
Take probiotic with first meal with your super pak
Continue with glutamine at training and cardio(90min a day rolling
stairs/treadmill walk and run program split)

---------- so to clarify, I train M-F at 5am with him and a group of competitors. Usually very high reps & challenging, rarely do we go below 15-20reps, sometimes as many as 50.

On top of the 1.5 hours of training, I am doing 90min of HIIT a day-- either sprints on stairmill or treadmill.

My body isn't responding and he's saying that there must be something medically wrong with me, or I must be cheating. I'm working my ass off, starving, and very frustrated.

Any thoughts, opinions, advice, anything would be appreciated! Thank you!

Couple questions for you to start...

Are you an experienced steroid user? Have you done cycles before? How long have you been on your current cycle?

Are you paying this guy a lot? Is he experienced? Has he competed before and trained women?

I have a whole ton of thoughts and opinions but will leave it for after this but don't believe the "medically wrong or cheating" bs....

I have done a lot of research on AAS for the past couple years, but have only taken clen/t3/nolva before.
I'm not paying him a TON but a substantial amount. He trains the top girls in my state, very experienced (especially training women) and has competed himself.

That's what's hard for me-- his work obviously shows, the girls he trains look amazing. However, I have so much contradicting knowledge that is just telling me this isn't right. I'm taking a huge stack and starving. Seems counterintuitive, no?

Please share all of your thoughts!

Also, I've been on this cycle for 5 weeks. The first 4 weeks I was eating a lot more, and my body shape had changed a great deal. Now he thinks I must be cheating because I'm not dropping pounds (for this past week).

Mmm frustrated.

I'll be more specific, sorry.
Started cycle 5 weeks ago. Was eating 2700cal, 100g carb, 40g fat, 300ish g protein. Weight stayed the same, body composition changed a lot. Was still doing insane amount of cardio.

Have done this meal plan for 1 week and nothing is changing-- I feel like garbage, and my coach is basically saying I am either cheating or something is wrong with me. Hence the post-- I know there are a lot of experienced competitors and etc on here. Id like to trust him, but I'd also like to not screw up my metabolism for life :]

Does this seem like an educated 18 weeks-out plan? Is this how it goes?

I personally don't think one week is long enough to give a fair asessment, especially when running anabolics. You may be recomping a bit over the last week which could be why the scale didn't reflect what he thought it would....but he should know that.

I would give a little more time before making any drastic changes

Thank you for your input! I just feel frustrated or that I'm failing... I'm busting my ass and starving and don't think I should feel like this over the scale.

Also taking a huge stack and such little food... makes me kind of crazy. EQ makes me ravenous.

Thanks!

Top Bottom