Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me lose weight, please.

Hey guys, Im wanting to do the same thing...Not new to lifting but I've slacked off the past few years...I am not as interested in building right now...i need to cut...BAD. I'm 6'6'' and pushing 360...with my job I'm working 6pm to 6am and for two days and then have two days off...its thrown my eating out of whack. I started this job 3 years ago at 270 and 2 months ago i weighed in at 397. I'm not completely out of shape, but i have a long way to go with a goal weight of 250. I've been working on it but I think i need help with diet and exercise plans...the weight i have lost has just been by replacing 2 meals a day with a meal replacement shake. Going to the gym is not an issue..but I'm just lost and don't know where to start...any help would be greatly appreciated...

Devastated, tried doing my running today and shins are worse than they've ever been. Until they're fixed, I'm going to go out on my bike, or do walking uphill in the gym. I was really enjoying running as well! Legal high!

Thanks nodiggitydave,

you have inspired me, I have started myself 3 weeks ago and went from 18st 12lbs to 18st 03lbs (5ft 10)and now i walk 5kms a night with 4kms on the bike. then 5mins on the stepping machine followed by some light weights. Just a little trick with the splints is when i walk i use the incline and i found that it strengthens up your shins. Lets do it together mate. :stpatty::stpatty:

Hi Glen.

Glad to hear it! Don't forget to clean your diet right up as it is probably more important than you think.. Try the above reading.. "Eat STOP Eat"/"Renegade Diet" for optimal meal timings. It's out there on the internet. Sounds like you've been working really hard lately mate, keep it up!
I wish I had the dedication to walk that far every night! Although I have been going for walks lately, just not that far.
I will give the incline walk tip a try, I tried running again yesterday but my shins are still bad. It's really slowing me down as I love running.
I too use the stairmaster machine after my weights. Forget lightweights, go heavy, boost your metabolism!

Top Bottom