Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me ladies!!

Oakley_Gurl

Ahh I have been dieting and lifting a lot lately but not seeing much progress. My diet isn't ALL that good because I don't know much about nutrition but am learning. I am trying to lose the little fat i have in my triceps and inner thighs along with toning up my abs. Can someone post up a diet I can follow?
One thing to note is I am allergic to ALL nut products so I can't have any of those. Also are there any good lifts that will focus on these problem areas?
Thanks in advance girls! :rose:

:wavey:
Hey there! Have you checked out all the stickies at the top of this forum? There is a multitude of helpful info, workouts, sample diets etc....

I would suggest YES for the Stubborn fat areas, but I would also like to know exactly what you are eating currently, how often etc.

It will give us an idea where you are now. Maybe even a little about your workouts so we can insure you are eating enough to fuel your body as well... if not, let the stickies be your guide.

:rose:

Top Bottom