Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Ladies

musclemom said:
Since I decided to try to create a definitive female libido loss post above, I have to laugh in re-reading it, because I realize I left out the first and foremost sex drive killer:

Gentlemen, you really need to get over this fact: Just because YOU think everything is okay in the relationship, doesn't necessarily mean SHE thinks everything is okay. One of the first ways a woman manifests that she is "discontent" is she finds reasons to avoid sex. A woman has to feel you are genuinely interested, willing to hear what she has to say (and perhaps make changes) if you ask her what she's feeling, and if everything's all right before she'll really open up. Otherwise she very well might just shrug you off if she thinks that expressing her true feelings, needs and wants to you is roughly as effective as talking to a brick wall.

Granted, she may actually say everything is okay, and actually on the surface pretend everything is okay. But the fact is, if her health is fine, and her hormones are fine, then her not wanting you sexually generally means YOU, AS A COUPLE are not fine. It takes courage to face that fact, and it takes courage to find that answer.

Wise words indeed!

Doesn't matter how long you've been married or how close you THINK you are relationships are always changing. It takes a LOT OF FAITH to face it when there is a problem, especially one like this.

Top Bottom