Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help in the area of abtaining some dieting pills

sexysassmen

hey anyone that can help i need serious help. anyone one who can help me get some pills for some serious dieting i got too much total body fat. so who ever can help would be appreciated. :confused:
thanks

Serious weight loss cannot be achieved with diet pills alone. (there is not magic product out there that will make your "ideal body") Only hard work, clean diet and right guidance can amount to "serious" fat-loss.
Again, there is no magic pill you can take (besides DNP), that will make you lose fat (in the amounts you are expecting).

As far as a product you should look for to combine with dieting and workout/cardio. Get yourself some plain E/C (ephedrine/caffeine), probably one of the best "diet products" out there.

Mr.X :cool:

I don't understand what you mean by diet pills.

Shit man - that can be anything

One very popular Diet aid is the Ephidrine / Caffiene / Aspirin "Stack".

I used the "ECA stack" along with "Atkin's Low carb Diet"
to drop 90 pounds (270lb - 180lb).

Here is an excellent site that explains the "ECA stack" www.drumlib.com

Heres another link to understand low carb dieting www.lowcarb.org

Sirwanksalot

thanks for the replys

hey all

thanks for the advice but i was looking for some cheap _________ whatever that would bulk me up but at the same time lose about 40 pounds. need to lose some for the airforce. i am like allmost 17 and need a booster

Well when you find a pill that will bulk you as well as burn flab at the same time then let us know. Other wise eat less, excercise more and do the ECA stack.

No more Pizza's

Sirwanksalot

Top Bottom