Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help for Woman on Anavar/HGH

1kwikrr

About a month ago, I started using Anavar and HGH for the first time together. Worked up to 20 mg a day on Anavar from 10 mg a day and doing .5 for HGH on top of that twice a day every day.

I am a 40 year old female, 5'2" and started around 130 pounds and now up close to 140. Strength seems to have increased some - not drastic. Why so much weight gain? Can't seem to lose it either....I eat clean most of the time and am in off season right now so cardio is at 30 min a day and 6 days a week of weights - focused on growing shoulders and back.

Help! Why so much weight?

that is a lot of weight gain, my wife gains about 3-5 lbs but here's a thought.. 20mg is a bigger dose of var for a female..

the typical protocol
1-2 weeks 5mg
3-8 weeks 10mg

but i've only trained 4 women using this personally, the fitness gals will concur//

my next question is what was your goals when you started?? i mean using a steroid for a female is always suspect unless she's doing contest prep

I am in off season and want to compete in figure at the national level in 2012. I wanted to put on some upper body size during the off season. I am eating for it.

I have read on many boards that women are doing 20 mg per day of Var.

Water retention from the HGH could be a problem. Are you only running 1iu/day?

About a month ago, I started using Anavar and HGH for the first time together. Worked up to 20 mg a day on Anavar from 10 mg a day and doing .5 for HGH on top of that twice a day every day.

I am a 40 year old female, 5'2" and started around 130 pounds and now up close to 140. Strength seems to have increased some - not drastic. Why so much weight gain? Can't seem to lose it either....I eat clean most of the time and am in off season right now so cardio is at 30 min a day and 6 days a week of weights - focused on growing shoulders and back.

Help! Why so much weight?

Cut back to 10 mg split. Am/pm

I am in off season and want to compete in figure at the national level in 2012. I wanted to put on some upper body size during the off season. I am eating for it.

Not on a first cycle that's a lot. How much HGH are you taking that is likely what has cause the weight gain and it's probably water.

Not on a first cycle that's a lot. How much HGH are you taking that is likely what has cause the weight gain and it's probably water.

^^Agreed...pretty high for a first cycle and could definitely account for some of the gain, depending on how far into your cycle you are. The HGH will account for water as well.

Well I think the weight gain is just from the growth at first gh will retain water when you come off all the water weight will fall off

This is never a good reason to take something. 20mg is much too risky for a female first cycle (or any cycle in my opinion). Cut to 10mg split and hope no permanent sides have kicked in.

RD

Top Bottom