Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help a brother out

fulmonte44

lookin to do a tiny cycle in the summer.....just have some left overs.....10 winny amps, 85 anabol tabs and a 2ml norma deca vial......any ideas on how i should arrange these scraps into a cycle?

Yup get some more bro, thats not enough for anything. LOL especially the 2ml of deca. Get 11 more winnys and 9 more deca amps and then you got something to work with.
---PEACE---Mad Max

fulmonte44 said:
lookin to do a tiny cycle in the summer.....just have some left overs.....10 winny amps, 85 anabol tabs and a 2ml norma deca vial......any ideas on how i should arrange these scraps into a cycle?

You might have just enough gear to shut down your natural production of testosterone. I wouldn't bother. There's no point.

alright, .....picked up another 100 anabols.....crucial, any more input appreciated....
185 anabols
10 winni amps
and a measely 200mgs of deca

fulmonte44 said:
alright, .....picked up another 100 anabols.....crucial, any more input appreciated....
185 anabols
10 winni amps
and a measely 200mgs of deca

Get enough deca to run it something like 400mg EW for 8-10 weeks with the dbol to kickstart it and voila... you have the classic mass builder.

yea, im not lookin to gain too much size though.....no more than like 5 or 10 pounds, ....just wanna add a little lean and cut muscle...

500mg winny depot.

200mg deca.

185 anabols (5mg).

sounds to me like a mild 2 week cycle more suitable to acheive a more ripped look for a 3-5 days.

day 1-14: anabols at 40mg a day.
day 8: deca 200mg, winny 100mg
day 10: winny 100mg
day 12: winny 100mg
day 14: winny 100mg
day 16: winny 100mg

good news for me....i may be grabbin another 5 winni amps from my buddy.....after that the source is drier than a desert.....but 15 winnis, 185 anabols and 200mgs of deca im sure will get me where i want it to....thanks for the input my my fellow BBs.....

you could do 1 winnie amp every other day for a month and run the deca with it in the begining of the cycle along with the anabol in the begining.

Top Bottom