Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol and n2slin log!

Sorry everyone I'm on my last few days of hella dosed at 125mg I decided to do a Deload I did not go to the gym for two days I plan on not going today either. I might start up tomorrow but just light work for now all my joints are sore as shit lol I'm up 13 pounds sitting around 193lbs

well today is my last day on helladrol i loved the run and i will be using it as a kickstart to any cycle in the future I am going to continue my log threw pct and i hope to drop some bf threw it. if anyone has any questions for me i will be glad to help you out. i would recommend this cycle to any one for their first cycle. i have gained 13lbs while i believe dropping a few bf% not a lot but i look and feel leaner you all be the judge on what you think my bf is currently. my biggest gain was my strength it felt awesome and i am hoping it stays threw pct. i would say my lifts went up 20lbs in most and some close to 40lbs before this cycle i couldnt think of benching 315 and that was possible plus getting back in to leg pressing 700lbs. getting back to deadlifting 315 after my groin injury was an amazing feeling and now i am shooting for the 405 mark. As i said earlier i used these past few days as a deload to give my joints a rest. the only thing i would recommend to someone wanting to run this cycle is a joint supplement. i have included a few pictures as of today and i plan on another set of pictures after pct.

i'm not at all familiar with cycling and all that.
but looks like you made some incredible gains from what you say above.

great work, and your pics look great!

Well 2 days into pct I still feel "on" but I will say my first day of pct I felt like shit I think I was anxious/nervous about starting pct I went to the gym today and did a push workout. I went real light on everything to carry on a Deload for another day or two.

In case someone was wondering about the Mho poppers. I am going to keep it real with everyone they taste decent its almost like a fruit punch/orange taste they are chalky to the taste and they do not dissolve to fast if they can fix those two problems they will be amazing. However I am not to worried about it and I'm curious to see how good they are in a few weeks. I am taking two poppers a day one in the morning and one around dinner

I started keto burn and I have heard so many good things about this product so I'm excited to see how good it helps. I am dosing one in the morning and one around dinner.

Weight was 192lbs this morning. I still feel like I am getting mild muscle pumps however if I flex for to long i get a Charlie horse.

I had a groin injury probably around 6 months ago and for some reason it just started bothering me again, and I didn't run or workout legs at all... So idk why it just started back up.

Keto burn is makin me sweat! Almost a week in and I feel the effects I have one question tho since it contains a coffee extract does that make it an appetite suppressor? I'm getting a lot of acne right now so the test booster must be working I never break out.

Been doing 15 min cardio in the morning then 15 mins of cardio after every workout low and high intensity I'm back on a calorie deficit. My weight is 191 in the morning and the only other thing I am noticing is I'm peeing non stop must be the keto burn

Here is a picture I put up on ig the other day figured I should add a pic on here
View attachment 110433

Top Bottom