Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heather Rae. Please refrain from bad mouthing this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
HumanTarget said:
i know you've had it with her from the start. fuck, i don't even care for her, she's a lawyer. i fucking hate lawyers. but it just seems one sided.......everyone knows i am a champion for the Goonie-types...

Do what you feel is right my D-Town brother. I have to rest up so's I can jack up the trailer a few more inches tomorrow. My deuce-deuces keep slipping off the card table.

HumanTarget said:
wtf? so Heather is the new Foxxie? i don't like this gang-fuck procedure of piling on someone during disagreements......
neather do i.its wrong.heather is a good poster.so she dont like plat big deal.

fuck phenom i saw.

Miss24k said:
Not all Figure and Fitness girls take AAS. And not all the girls that are in Oxygen use them, some yes but not all!

No, not all. I'm talking professional level competitors that win. Arnold Classic, Olympia.

Arnold, 2006 Figure.
Jane Awad
Monica Brant-Peckham
Gina Camacho
Michelle Flake
Elaine Goodlad
Monica Guerra
Danielle Hollenshade
Mary Elizabeth Lado
Anna Larsson
Deborah Leung
Nina Luchka
Jenny Lynn
Ali Metkovich
Tammy Pies
Christine Pomponio-Pate
Zhanna Rotar
Amanda Savell
Chastity Slone
Valerie Waugaman
Latisha Wilder

jack_schitt said:
Do what you feel is right my D-Town brother. I have to rest up so's I can jack up the trailer a few more inches tomorrow. My deuce-deuces keep slipping off the card table.
my name's Paul and this is between y'all. but that is some funny shit with the trailer accusations, aren't you working in Kentucky? dint Heather be born there? or something? log cabin action.

HumanTarget said:
my name's Paul and this is between y'all. but that is some funny shit with the trailer accusations, aren't you working in Kentucky? dint Heather be born there? or something? log cabin action.

you're blurting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom