Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heather, dude, seriously

I'm suddenly reminded I'm on the chat board. I'll be on the diet and lifting boards if anyone needs me, which you won't but hey I tried. I'm reaching out over here. Hold me.

mountain muscle said:
sorry, I am serious.

ah, no worries. you should check em out. they have some of the most amazing lyrics I have ever heard and some good beats (and some funny ish too, like the verse I just posted).

KillahBee said:
ah, no worries. you should check em out. they have some of the most amazing lyrics I have ever heard and some good beats (and some funny ish too, like the verse I just posted).

If that verse wasn't Wutang it'd be stupid, and quite possibly lynching time. That's how good they were. High school and Wutang went together like flies on shit. Even some of the Wu satellites were decent.

hanselthecaretaker said:
If that verse wasn't Wutang it'd be stupid, and quite possibly lynching time. That's how good they were. High school and Wutang went together like flies on shit. Even some of the Wu satellites were decent.

100% agree. After posting that I realized how cheesy those lyrics probably look if you never heard the song.

GHostface is sick

Top Bottom