Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate-Needto does it again

No I will still give ya a refund. I just wanted you to know That well many people do use it as a stand alone its not what its true uses are for. Yes it can have an effect and can be pretty good as a stand alone but its not something I push heavy or want the whole world to think that is what its for.

As you can see from this thread and many threads like it. People use it during cycle or for pct. Vary rarely do people use it as stand alone and when you do it can be great or in your case it can be meh.

I stand behind the product 100% as a on cycle or pct product. As for stand alone I stand behind it AAAH its hit or miss I guess and it all depends on what you are expecting from it. I feel the exact same way about many pct products. I feel the exact same way about clomid,nolva hcg... these products are for on cycle or pct. Yes some people will experience some good things from them using them on there own far removed from a cycle (but not everyone will).

The same way you would not expect much out of using clomid,nolva hcg all on there own is the same way I would not expect miricals from hcgenerate . Are there users out there who do experience good things from using any of them on there own? yes and that is all own a case by case,person to person bases.

About the only thing I will say is there is a really really good chance that no matter how you use it you should get a big boost in sex drive. On cycle,pct,or off cycle that is one thing that just about everyone should get from it. very rarely will some one not get that.

Since you did not I will give you a refund.

Hey Needto, can i have whats left in his bottle????

RADAR

I didnt like it guys. Very poor product IMO. Cheap trib all the way.
For me it was as useful as a :Pidge:

How did you dose it bro? I personally do not notice too many effects at 5 caps ed, but when I dose it at 10 caps ed, WOW. it's a great product, just dose it higher and i bet you see great results.

Anyone else have experience with this as a standalone? I'm thinking about using this with need2slin, GEAR, forged joint repair and obviously along with the typical Whey and some creatine mono.

Everything I've read though as been about PCT and I'm skeptical about it as a standalone.

Top Bottom