Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having trouble eating enough...

vitor1

:mad: Entering my 4th week of my cycle today(300mg deca, 500mg sust).. and for the first 3 weeks I've probably only taken in 1500-2000 calories a day.. this is because everytime I do a sust. shot I get sick ..flu like and it really drains me and I don't feel like eating.... About the only thing I can seem to take in consistently our my whey shakes so I'm getting plenty of protein but my caloric intake isn't high at all... Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? I thought about buying some type of weight gainer(although I know real food would be better) ... but it seems I can drink about anything just eating makes me want to hurl.. I don't want to screw up my cycle so any suggestions are greatly appreciated..Thanks for your help.

Shakes are better then nothing at all, so go for the shakes then try replacing them w/food as u start to feel better.

You also might want to try some vit. b-12 shots.

Hope that helped!

BTW, I was told that about the 4th week is when I could look for stuff to start kicking in... I know it won't kick as hard with my caloric intake not being very high but it should still kick somewhat right? And it isn't too late to start doing like 3 or these shakes a day along with the other food is it.... I mean I won't be wasting my money right? Thanks..

Similar problems here.. Everytime I shoot the Tt sus, I get sick for the next day or two... Appetite is shit too.... Never got sick like this from sus before. As long as it works I'll deal with it:)

Yeah dude... I'll deal with it also... I just hope to start seeing gains soon... I mean I think my strength has went up but no real weight gain yet?? But at 1500 cals a day(maybe).. I know I'm not doing myself any favors..

Sus flu is very common. Have you ever tried test enanthate ot testoviron depot. I never get flu with it and have much better gains. Personally I think sus is overrated.

vitor1 said:
:mad: Entering my 4th week of my cycle today(300mg deca, 500mg sust).. and for the first 3 weeks I've probably only taken in 1500-2000 calories a day.. this is because everytime I do a sust. shot I get sick ..flu like and it really drains me and I don't feel like eating.... About the only thing I can seem to take in consistently our my whey shakes so I'm getting plenty of protein but my caloric intake isn't high at all... Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? I thought about buying some type of weight gainer(although I know real food would be better) ... but it seems I can drink about anything just eating makes me want to hurl.. I don't want to screw up my cycle so any suggestions are greatly appreciated..Thanks for your help.
it should only be a week @ the most and youl be better then ever after that ...one week is not going 2 screw up a cycle ....just force your self 2 eat and work out ....

Top Bottom