Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having sex before training gives me headaches

OliVerat

Hey bros, my girl is a nurse working night shift she gets home at 8 am sometimes we have sex in the morning then I go to the gym, every time I have sex before lifting I get bad headaches, specially on the back of my head. Doesn't really happen when I don't have sex before training, weird I know. sex and working out are very important to me, so I need to know what's going on and find a solution.

Sex and ejaculation should not cause headaches. The only thing I can think of is that you might be sweating a lot during intercourse and then going into your workout dehydrated. Headaches are a very common side effect of dehydration because you brain is about 75% water.

Especially if you are using a pre-workout before your workout that contains stimulants like caffeine, that will only make the problem even worse because caffeine is a diuretic.

After having sex ,make sure to get your fluids up. I would also eat a small meal before the gym to keep your blood sugar levels stable. Low blood sugar can also cause headaches.

What I really like to do is make a bowl of oatmeal and then stir the oatmeal in. It tastes like those instant oatmeal packets that are full of sugar. You can then top the oatmeal protein powder concoction with fruit, nuts etc.

It is first thing in the morning for you so you probably haven't eaten your first meal yet or got yourself hydrated. You are expending energy before fueling your body when you have sex so maybe this is the cause. In any event I would just eat after sex and before training. Drink a couple glasses of water and head to the gym.

It is either dehydration, or high blood pressure that gets worse with cardio movements. Are you on cycle, or a natty? If you are on cycle and you are not using an AI this might well be the reason for your headaches after having sex.

It is either dehydration, or high blood pressure that gets worse with cardio movements. Are you on cycle, or a natty? If you are on cycle and you are not using an AI this might well be the reason for your headaches after having sex.

Most likely it has to do with high blood pressure.

Top Bottom