Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you guys tried serotropin hgh?

Jon79

wow the shit looks good

200iu kits 10 20iu vials

icl1sg.jpg

BUMP!!
Actually, there was some small talk over at TSC about these guys. Must be new, not alot of Exp'ers on this yet.

BUMP!!
Actually, there was some small talk over at TSC about these guys. Must be new, not alot of Exp'ers on this yet.

yea i have a hunch its jintropin back at it again....

i dunno but its sick bro.... brand name 200iu kits ... we cant dicuss price but omg lol

Just started mine, first time hgh user 2ius to start. Good vacum in the vial, great packaging. Most of the bro's that are using this have had very good results, some great. I won't know for myself for at least a week or so, if I experiance any sides, better sleep, numbness. I know that sides are not the best indication of good hgh, but it will be months before I will see real results. Will be bumping to 4ius at the end of the month.

my buddy on here is on them at 4ius a day and he loves it. he says hes getting leaner without any cardio at all. just eating clean. cant beat that price either.

Top Bottom