Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you guys tried serotropin hgh?

Better companys out there, yes they are cheap but have to use roughly double for correct results. Tried for 6 months FYI

ive been on their hgh for a while now, dont see much results, and ive ran blues and jintropin in the past. i was up to 10ius of serotropin ed and didnt notice any side effects. i thought i did at first but when i ran a kit of jins right after serotropin, i started to feel sides and better mood, then after the kit was finished, i went back to serotropin since i had 3 kits left, and the mood was gone, no numb fingers or better sleep, etc.

I know this is an old topic but I bought 3 of these recently through a mail order service. I was trying to do 12 weeks of HGH then 12 weeks of HGH and Test. I have been having blood tests to check levels of all the major hormones and after 3 weeks of 4 IUs, 5 days a week my levels did not change at all. If you buy this product anyways, my advice is to just buy one kit and see what happens. You will not feel anything as it is not HGH.

Top Bottom