Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever put Hydrogen Peroxide in your ear?

Yup. I had a sinus infection from hell a few years ago and my ears got all plugged up - I had 100% blockage in both ears. I thought I was doing deaf, lol.

Went to the Urgent Care, they dumped peroxide in my ears a few tiems, and BOOM it was all better.

Daisy_Girl said:
Yup. I had a sinus infection from hell a few years ago and my ears got all plugged up - I had 100% blockage in both ears. I thought I was doing deaf, lol.

Went to the Urgent Care, they dumped peroxide in my ears a few tiems, and BOOM it was all better.
he's been doing this for a week at least now. and he says it's painful. is it supposed to be painful?

Smurfy said:
he's been doing this for a week at least now. and he says it's painful. is it supposed to be painful?
its painful because he is using st8 with out mixing it with water it should be a 1/1 ratio

Smurfy said:
My husband has been doing this lately - he says his ear is clogged or something. Is this true?
There is a better and safer option available.
Go the the pharmacy and buy ear drops for wax in the ear. Pour 4-5 drops in ear while lying down on side. Let it work for at least 5 minutes before changing position. It works by softening and dissolving the wax.
Do that twice a day for 1 week.

Then flush ear gently with water by using a syringe to remove any residual wax.

needtogetas said:
its painful because he is using st8 with out mixing it with water it should be a 1/1 ratio

No, you shouldn't put any water based product in your ears.

Read my post above. :rolleyes:

use vinegar. the vinegar will change the ph balance of the ear and the wax is gone.

The "candling" thing is total bs, BTW. I took part in a clinical trial because my mom (another naturopath nut) and I were arguing about it and we found a study to participate in. It draws NOTHING out of the ear.

Smurfy said:
My husband has been doing this lately - he says his ear is clogged or something. Is this true?

Yes. You put a few drops in, lay on your side and let it run down the canal.
It clears wax and local infections.

Should the pain and obstruction last more than 36 hours and two of these "self-help" treatments, go to a Dr. Ear infections are painful and will linger if not treated properly.

medical said:
The "candling" thing is total bs, BTW. I took part in a clinical trial because my mom (another naturopath nut) and I were arguing about it and we found a study to participate in. It draws NOTHING out of the ear.

I always heard that the "wax" stuff that is supposingly sucked out by the "wind funnel" from the burning is nothing more than part of the candle itself.

Top Bottom