Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever had this nightmare?

JuicedAthletics said:
LOL that's some funny shit right there.. Bro, Im surprised you left that chick with your balls intact.. hahahahaha

Yeah it was not one of my brightest moments and I just cannot make a mistake like that again. Lost the no strings attached sex with her and got slapped when I went to one of her friend's houses to try and finish my biz since I got cut off by the first girl. It was her best friend so I should have known that she would have been calling her. Oh well, ya live and learn. Less alcohol next time.

ViperHMS said:
Yeah it was not one of my brightest moments and I just cannot make a mistake like that again. Lost the no strings attached sex with her and got slapped when I went to one of her friend's houses to try and finish my biz since I got cut off by the first girl. It was her best friend so I should have known that she would have been calling her. Oh well, ya live and learn. Less alcohol next time.

you make me laugh hard and i appreciate reading your responses in such a bad day like this one. Bro... all i have to say is: you are terrible!!!

God forbid I ever have a daughter, and I can't put her in a convent from 13-30 years old.. I would carry a shotgun for guys like you and me... LOL

JuicedAthletics said:
maybe it was just the cellulite on the fat ass you were banging that made your little guy hold out.. that's enough to do it for me..

My guy wouldn't even wake up for that. In fact, I'd get an inverse erection where the tip of my weiner pulls back into my body like a turtle's head.

BigCracker said:
My guy wouldn't even wake up for that. In fact, I'd get an inverse erection where the tip of my weiner pulls back into my body like a turtle's head.

LOL this is the funniest thing I ever read here!

elmerpr said:
you make me laugh hard and i appreciate reading your responses in such a bad day like this one. Bro... all i have to say is: you are terrible!!!

Ha, yeah well I do what I can. Laughter is just such a great fucking thing. If I went a day without at least a chuckle, fuck it, i'd have to shot myself. Its such an uplifting thing. Like I was thinking the other day it would have to suck to be blind and deaf. How the fuck to you ever get a fucking JOKE????? I mean how great can a brail joke be? If I was blind and deaf, and started laughing at a joke, i'd be happy that I was deaf because I wouldnt want to hear what my laugh would sound like.

solidspine said:
Wait until your pushing 60,

that story turns out to be a highlight of the month.

i plan to be taking only test-ddbol cycles by then anb traveling the world and the seven seas with my social security paycheck. sex will be only upon request.

Top Bottom