Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have You Ever been on Test for more then 3 years?

gymrat surfer

If you have used steroids whether it's cycling and/or HRT for over 3 years...

Have you ever come off and stayed off to give yourself a good break?

I have been using HRT for over 3 years now. (200mgs cypionate per week) I also do hcg at 500iu twice almost every week. Take arimidex 1mg , 3 times a week.
2-3 times each year i cycle (300mgs cyp. / 450mgs tren per week for 6 weeks) then cruise back at 200mgs of cyp each week till I cycle again. Also been on 4iu HGH 5 days a week.

Long story short, I probably have the worst case of severe cystic acne. I have done 2 cycles of accutane at 80mgs and nothing hasn't worked for me at all. I know it's the hormones. So I feel like I have no choice but to clear myself up and get off testosterone for 6 months to a year.

my question to you
If you stopped taking gear after being on for so long, how did it effect you?! What was your personal experience coming off? How did you go about your PCT?

I am so fearful of being shutdown hard and losing all my gains. More importantly, I am concerned about my energy levels, sex drive, basically my overall mental and physical well being. What should I be prepared for? Appreciate your feedback and would like to learn from your personal experiences,

I've been on TRT since 2004. Ranging from 250 wk to 125 wk now. Get pimples on my back and shoulders here and there, but its pretty much always when I run a cycle, not just TRT. I got it real bad for a few months back in 2002 or so. I was on high doses and doing a CKD diet. I was also 26 at the time. Shit was brutal. Couldn't even sleep on my back. It went away eventually after the cycle and diet. Best of luck bro.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

And as far as being shutdown. Couldn't tell ya. When I chose to go on TRT, I chose it for life.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Are you 100% positive you had legit accutane? 40 mg's cleared up my tren acne. I can't offer any advise on blasting and cruising and coming off of it as I have never done it, but I will say run a very long and very aggressive pct. Best of luck.

the danger of staying on for a long period is if one day something happens where you have to come off.. in this case your acne.

before you decide to do that you better A: do it for the right reason, as in you make a living off this or plan on competing and you are 100% commited. B: you have a stopgap plan in case something goes wrong, as in you are prepared to come off and deal with the horrific recovery attempt

i know this doesn't help your situation but in case others read this who are thinking about doing this.

as far as your acne i know people who struggle with it who don't even juice and its something you will have to fight the rest of your life. add steroids to the mix and the hormonal issues cause it to be even worse. my advice is to experiment with products to help you.. accutane is a very harsh drug and you are best served going the natural route first

Are you 100% positive you had legit accutane? 40 mg's cleared up my tren acne. I can't offer any advise on blasting and cruising and coming off of it as I have never done it, but I will say run a very long and very aggressive pct. Best of luck.

Some people ACCUTANE doesnt work. A very weird drug,,,works well for some,,,and not at all for others.

Been on 10 years now. Never been off. Never had acne. Except when I eat too much chocolate.

Thanks for all the feedback! Guess I have to think this one through very carefully cause I def don't want to get off! It's just my acne is absolutely disgusting. As far as if I have real accutane, I don't know! I don't know if this is against forum rules but 'research stop' is what i have been using since August and hasn't done shit except chapped lips.

For those only on TRT and not taking any other gear, what are your T levels at, ie, how high will they get on a 200 or 250 mg dose of TE or TC per week?

Top Bottom