Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have You Ever been on Test for more then 3 years?

For those only on TRT and not taking any other gear, what are your T levels at, ie, how high will they get on a 200 or 250 mg dose of TE or TC per week?

Varies. On 200 mgs -- depending on how functional your HPTA is -- about 1000 ngs.

Sucks that I'm prone to acne with test.. I was splitting my cyp shots to twice a week vs once a week. Think I could have less acne if I did 1 shot a week vs 2? Also, when coming off, should I taper down or stop cold turkey?

Sucks that I'm prone to acne with test.. I was splitting my cyp shots to twice a week vs once a week. Think I could have less acne if I did 1 shot a week vs 2? Also, when coming off, should I taper down or stop cold turkey?

No. 2x a week is better. Keeps levels more consistent. Tapering might help at the end. I think just getting it out of your system quickly might be the better option.

If you ever want to try another brand of accutane go to aurapharm. It's real accutane from a turkish pharmacy. 100 % legit. cleared me up real good.

Well, I haven't had many problems running test, but I used to have cystic acne that would probably make yours look like a puny bitch. It was so bad I couldn't lift my eyebrows without immense pain on my forehead, plus my back and chest were COVERED! They'd average about the size of a quarter or nickel (U.S. Currency). I seriously had the lowest self esteem ever because of it. I couldn't take it anymore and went to a good dermatologist. He persctibed me an antibiotic called Doryx and a Topical cream called Differin (basically Epiduo on roids). I shit you not that shit was 50% gone after one month, and after approx. a year of taking it I am virtually acne free. I do get one or two cystic zits every once in awhile, but I have some of the Doryx stockpiled to take care of it immediately.

Two other things to consider.... Try taking two showers a day, one when you wake up and one before bed. Also, watch what kind of shampoo you use. Not many people know that shampoo is one of the leading causes of acne from all the chemical shit they put in it. I only use baby shampoo just for that reason, it smells heavenly and keeps my skin clear.

Doryx has no common sides besides photosensetivity, which is easily remedied by taking it before bed. I never really had to worry about it though because my Italian heritage has blessed me with sun proof skin and a dark tan in the summer. :D

Top Bottom