Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have to get this off my chest

400m dash

:fro:
sorry but i need to get this off my chest. i usually train at a gym but when i'm strapped for time i lift on campus. i hate it!!!!!!!!! i'm like this intruder because i'm not like everyone else. i'm old school. go in, put on the headphones and bandana, and pound the iron. i do alot of squats, deads, barbell rows, the stuff that most people hate.
So i have the health and human performance kids folling me around talkin smack, givin dirty looks. i hear alot of "i used to deadlift over 500lbs, but idon't wanna get huge, i wanna get ripped." right. i can tell since your gut hangs over your shorts.

today was the kicker. a girl i know from class was there and asked me to show her how to do a chest dumbell workout.
this guy comes over and gives her "why didn't you ask me? i'm an hhp, he's not"
she says whatever she wants, so i hear "what, you think i wanna look like you? you have a bigger belly than my dad"
so the rest of my workout i have this kid folling me saying train me, hey you how do i do this, hey mister muscle guy
fuckin basterd. it just gets under my skin.
sorry for the rant everyone. thanx for lettin me vent

peace

Top Bottom