Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have any of Ya'll Heard of the Drug DXM? Suppose to be a mild x like drug?

dxm is a dissociative drug that seperates the mind from the body much in the same fashion as ketamine. However, unlike ketamine dxm is highy suggestive (meaning if you were to take a pill containing dxm when you were told it was mdma, you would feel similar effects to rolling)

dxm is also found is robitussin. there is 1,062mgs of dxm in every bottle, which is what most people drink and "robo-trip." (what 8th grader hasnt done this)

dxm pills are simply a chemical extration of the ingredients in robutissin. HOWEVER BE CAREFUL! dxm and mdma when combined can be FATAL!

most of the deaths that have occured from "ecstacy related" overdoses were actually people injesting large amounts of dxm. it will increase body temp to fatal degrees if not used properly. dxm at this point cannot be tested in lab reports, which is why when you hear about 18 year old girs at parties taking a pill and keeling over dead, they most likely injested dxm and a pill.

also, there are some dirty ass pills out there right now that look like chocolate chip cookies. they are 80%mdma 20%dxm. the dea has been investigating them more than most other pills because these seem to be the most dangerous ones around right now...

junglist

shit is no FUN, there are many different stages of the DXM trip, i didn't like it at all, but you may try it, go to www.dancesafe.org and look on their discussion boards, there are some very smart people over there on this subject.

junglist said:

also, there are some dirty ass pills out there right now that look like chocolate chip cookies. they are 80%mdma 20%dxm. the dea has been investigating them more than most other pills because these seem to be the most dangerous ones around right now...

junglist

do you know what logo they are? what area they come from?

there are no logo's on these pills. they are failry large in size, thick, and look brown with white and black specs in them. ive heard people call them UFO's, chocolate mollys, compressed molly's, check dancesafe.org for their pill profiles and look under the unlabeled pill section...

dude DXM is bad news in my experience. I don't know I like my drugs kinda hard core I also like the drugs that don't make me sick and stupid Dxm is bad news IMO

Top Bottom