Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

happy fourth

SuperGirl, I am truly sorry your thread went in this direction. :(

BeardedClam said:
dude you just wait until i tell my mommy on your ass!!!

See the funny thing is that people take you so seriously. Actually I am kinda disappointed that I was picking on an adolescent...I can be such a bully sometimes.

In future however try to refrain from using derogatory language when referring to the female members of this board.

BeardedClam said:
what do you mean? what words should i use to refer to the bitches and ho's? i was just pointing out that the slut whore supergirl wished everyone happy 4th of july a day early because she wanted to be the first. she was just being a dirty little skank and i had to correct her.

Well the reason she did it is that she is gonna be gone for the rest of the week. It's called being considerate...look into it.

As for the slut whore/dirty little skank comment...well I won't justify that with a response. Just be glad that SG isn't here to defend herself...there wouldn't be enough left of you to identify the body:redhot:

Having said that I'm through with this. Find someone else to argue with...this has gotten tired.

To everyone else Happy Fourth...and BE SAFE!!

Hannibal said:

Oooooooh him don't want to come out and play...him just a lil guy:FRlol: :FRlol:

Of course he doesn't want to play . . . he want's to come out the closet.

Flaming Heterosexual said:
Hey Hannibal....
what was that other haiku... the one about "the bar doesn't care"
can you post it please?

What??! You mean you don't like my new one??! I guess I'll have to go back to the drawing board;)

You act big and bad
You can lie about your strength
The bar doesn't care

Last edited:
Bye! SG hope that cold is better now.....slice o peach and everyone you all have a happy 4th...RADAR

Top Bottom