Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

happy fourth

A toast

A toast to the few ancestors of mine and to All the other Americans who had ancestors here that Had the courage and determination to kick the Brits back to their Island...

Happy 4th of July to all you U S of Aian's ...

i've decided that i am so dedicated to my american run company that i will observe this vacation in their honour... okay, not, but i will be slacking my ass off today in the name of American Independence!!!!

MaGilicuti said:
when super girl comes back i bet she'll be surprised at what was posted here

MaG...I'm sure you're right. Actually I am kinda embarassed that I let BC get to me. Just when I saw what he wrote I guess I snapped for a moment. Which is stupid cuz in real life I'm sure he's as insignificant as a rainy day.

Happy Fourth...have fun and BE SAFE!!

Hannibal said:

MaG...I'm sure you're right. Actually I am kinda embarassed that I let BC get to me. Just when I saw what he wrote I guess I snapped for a moment. Which is stupid cuz in real life I'm sure he's as insignificant as a rainy day.

Happy Fourth...have fun and BE SAFE!!

Don't worry about it Hannibal. It truly is amazing how insignificant little shits like this can get under your skin.

Later, everyone enjoy, and please be safe on your holiday.

Top Bottom