Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy Fathers day!!

Happy Fathers Day

It is still not our day. When my dad and I told my mom and wife we wanted to work at the store today, they said no. So it goes to show even on your day, you still don't get what you want ;)

Well of course not! Father's day isn't really father's day. Father's day is what women think fathers should want on father's day.

We need an unofficial father's day where we just wander off and do stuff we enjoy.

I'll give you k...

Good dads get the short end of the stick...

They get a bad tie, when the kid is old enough, and pay for the dinner in their honor....

Chris Rock on parents...

What do you know about it? Not a Dad yet and already complaining...lol

Happy Fathers day to all the good Dads out there btw

kangaroo.jpg

Happy fathers day from me and my babyboy alexander !

what up im topher

for real though happy father's day bros.

and yeah, father's day is more special than mothers day. having a good dad makes all the difference in a kid's life. nobody has mommy issues, so long as they have a strong dad to counterbalance. but people get daddy issues all the time even witha great mom.

the male father figure is an important one

what up im topher

for real though happy father's day bros.

and yeah, father's day is more special than mothers day. having a good dad makes all the difference in a kid's life. nobody has mommy issues, so long as they have a strong dad to counterbalance. but people get daddy issues all the time even witha great mom.

the male father figure is an important one
yep! I definitely lucked out.

ThaNk you to all the well wishers. And happy fathers day to all my fellow dads here.

I'm being treated to a round of golf by my beloved son. Home for a nap then thick grilled ribeyes and homemade pecan pie! And I took tomorrow off from work. Awesome!

Top Bottom