Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss on Proscar....

T

The Shadow

...taking for about 2 months 1.25 mg/ED.

Notice CONSIDERABLE thinning. Mosat of the hairs seem to be much thinner than normal baby hairs??

I would think this is normal at first correct??

Also - anything out there to make the hair shafts thicker??

well in theory shouldn't proscar stop thinning? I mean it inhibits DHT production. BTW propecia didn't work for me :)

saint808 said:
well in theory shouldn't proscar stop thinning? I mean it inhibits DHT production. BTW propecia didn't work for me :)

Yep. But there seems to be a short period when it accelerates the shedding..

btw - no Deca for those who might think that.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Double up with Nizoral Shampoo,and Xandrox or flutamide.This combo works MUCH better than finasteride alone.

I have some 2% Nizoral via script to pick up today. DO i need to add the xandrox as well?

Xandrox and Flutamide probably get more positive feedback in terms of hair RE-GROWTH/thickening than any other items out there.If price is an issue the Nizoral/fiasteride combo will work well,but if it is not,toss in one of those other topical androgen blockers and results will be much more dramatic.

Ok - there are like 10 different xandrox combinations.

Is the 12.5% solution(it conatins 5% rogaine as well) the way to go??

Is xandrox available OTC or over the net ...? (not from a source but legit website??)

Top Bottom