Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno surgery advice.. please respond. (or if you know a lot.. Ulter?Macro?)

I don't need to take a test bro. There are doctors curing gyno patients with nolva all over the world. Did you read the studies I posted? Do you want me to post more studies? Nolva cures most gyno, get over it.

Ulter said:
I don't need to take a test bro. There are doctors curing gyno patients with nolva all over the world. Did you read the studies I posted? Do you want me to post more studies? Nolva cures most gyno, get over it.
No disrespect. Nolva does not remove your gland. You can't stay on Nolva forever nor would I want to. Your gland is still there therefore it can and most likely will become inflamed again. When it does will Nolva work again, it didn't for me. Like I said it did work the first time around. My point is still valid. You are not curing your gyno, just suppressing it.

ericahls said:
No disrespect. Nolva does not remove your gland. You can't stay on Nolva forever nor would I want to. Your gland is still there therefore it can and most likely will become inflamed again. When it does will Nolva work again, it didn't for me. Like I said it did work the first time around. My point is still valid. You are not curing your gyno, just suppressing it.

If Ulter has the studies backing up his claims regarding Nolva, I wouldn't call his bluff Ericahls.....

Ulter pretty much knows his shit, he's a veteran.

DIV

:chomp:

ericahls said:
The gland is there no matter what. It is E2 that inflames it. If Nolva can desensitize the gland then it wouldn't grow from E2 exposure. That's like you're saying if you reduce the size of an enlarged heart you still have a heart. Well yeah, but so what?

DIVISION said:
If Ulter has the studies backing up his claims regarding Nolva, I wouldn't call his bluff Ericahls.....

Ulter pretty much knows his shit, he's a veteran.

DIV

I know Ulter studies will not say that Nolva or another anti-e will REMOVE your gland. If your gland is still there it can and eventually will become inflamed again. Show me a study where a person’s gland was removed with these treatments and I will send Ulter a check for $1000.00, no joke. I will do it just to make my point. Ask any doctor. The gland is still there. Which means that it can be inflamed again. :rainbow:

Ulter said:
The gland is there no matter what. It is E2 that inflames it. If Nolva can desensitize the gland then it wouldn't grow from E2 exposure. That's like you're saying if you reduce the size of an enlarged heart you still have a heart. Well yeah, but so what?

What about progesterone stimulation or the stimulation from spironolactone?

Nolva wont help their.

Now you have gyno again. Gland still there you can still get gyno.

Not cured just placed on hold.

ericahls said:
I know Ulter studies will not say that Nolva or another anti-e will REMOVE your gland. If your gland is still there it can and eventually will become inflamed again. Show me a study where a person’s gland was removed with these treatments and I will send Ulter a check for $1000.00, no joke. I will do it just to make my point. Ask any doctor. The gland is still there. Which means that it can be inflamed again. :rainbow:

Ulter isn't arguing about the presence or absence of the gland itself, he's sayin' that Nolvadex desensitizes the gland from E2 exposure, thus curing existing gyno.

DIV

DIVISION said:
Ulter isn't arguing about the presence or absence of the gland itself, he's sayin' that Nolvadex desensitizes the gland from E2 exposure, thus curing existing gyno.

DIV

You keep using the word cure. You haven't cured anything. Just because your reduce and desensitize the gland doesn't mean that it can't be inflamed again. This gives false hope to bro's that think they are now free and clear. They are not. The possibility still exists that the gland will become inflamed again.

Here is a different way to look at it... (maybe).

He only got this going through puberty. He has run cycles without nolvadex and never had it to increase or get sore or anything. It just sits there.

Suppose you eliminate the E2 and desensitize the gland. Ok... if he gland was already sensitive, wouldn't it still be getting bigger with his AAS use?

Obviously, the nolvadex sounds like the best route. 60mg, taken as 20mg 3x daily?

AAP said:
Here is a different way to look at it... (maybe).

He only got this going through puberty. He has run cycles without nolvadex and never had it to increase or get sore or anything. It just sits there.

Suppose you eliminate the E2 and desensitize the gland. Ok... if he gland was already sensitive, wouldn't it still be getting bigger with his AAS use?

Obviously, the nolvadex sounds like the best route. 60mg, taken as 20mg 3x daily?
Again although Nolva may work to reduce and desensitize the gland from E2 exposure it can't be used forever. And as I have mentioned other factors can contribute to the inflammation of the gland that have nothing to do with estrogen. Gyno, she's a bitch and doesn't go away that easy. I wish it would. I could have saved myself $5000.00.

By the way. Mine just sat there for years. I really thought that I had gotten rid of it. I was wrong.

Top Bottom