Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno surgery advice.. please respond. (or if you know a lot.. Ulter?Macro?)

Arrrgggghhhh!!!!! - Guys, a year ago everyone was saying tamoxifen could only stop GYNO from getting worse - and a few rumours later EVERYONE is saying that it gets rid of it. Do you guys actually KNOW THIS FOR SURE or is it just what you have read on the boards.

I have been taking the shit at least 20mg a day for MONTHS and mine hasnt subsided at all.

If you guys reread my post I said that Nolva did initially make it go away. 3 years later it came back and I wasn't using steroids. When it came back it was the fibrous type. I used 40 - 60 mg / day for months and it didn't do anything. The first time around 20mg/day for 1 1/2 months made it go away. My point is this. Once you get gyno you may be able to suppress it for awhile BUT it hasn't gone away. It will come back eventually. It's just the way it is. Sorry, but the knife is waiting for all that get gyno. Now or 5 years from now. Your choice.

Reactions: AAP
Yeah, I'm not sayin don't bother with the tamoxifen/letro experiments, but realize its far from a sure thing.

I've seen all those studies that claim certain drugs reduce/elimiate lump gyno and I used to think they actually meant something, but my own personal experience shows otherwise and thats all that really matters for me.

I've tried Andractim.
I've tried 3-Alpha delivered via DMSO.
I've tried Nolva in high doses.
I've tried Femera.
I've even tried Raloxifene (which, according to the studies, is the holy grail for gyno elimination).

The point is surgery is the %100 cure, but I agree you should exhaust your other options first.

ceo said:
I have gone over this shit so many times on here I feel like Im pissing into the wind sometimes.

Pissing in the wind is more fun, though.....

You should stop repeating the same shit over and over, Ceo.....

Let someone else take the mantle.

DIV

:chomp:

Thanks for everyone's input.

Just to clarify, this is not a soft lump like muscle or fat. This is a HARD lump. Squeeze your finger at the joint and you will see what it feels like. I honestly thought I was pressing against one of his ribs. It is HARD.

Ok.. what about combining both nolva @ 60mg daily and femera @ (??)

But then... what about your dick? Doesn't femera kill your sex drive. If this takes months to eliminate the gyno.. I don't think he is going to want to be impotent that long.

ericahls said:
If you guys reread my post I said that Nolva did initially make it go away. 3 years later it came back and I wasn't using steroids. When it came back it was the fibrous type. I used 40 - 60 mg / day for months and it didn't do anything. The first time around 20mg/day for 1 1/2 months made it go away. My point is this. Once you get gyno you may be able to suppress it for awhile BUT it hasn't gone away. It will come back eventually. It's just the way it is. Sorry, but the knife is waiting for all that get gyno. Now or 5 years from now. Your choice.

That's simply not true. The vast majority of the patients with Gyno are CURED with nolva. It may not have been the case for you but it is for most men.

i'm hoping to improve mine with a 6 month run of 40-60mg nolvadex and YES.

AAP said:

Just to clarify, this is not a soft lump like muscle or fat. This is a HARD lump. Squeeze your finger at the joint and you will see what it feels like. I honestly thought I was pressing against one of his ribs. It is HARD.

But then... what about your dick? Doesn't femera kill your sex drive. If this takes months to eliminate the gyno.. I don't think he is going to want to be impotent that long.
I wouldn't add anything unless you see it's not getting results. Nolva will work in the chest area and that's what makes it the preferred drug for gyno.

I started getting gyno symptoms a couple years ago while on a deca/sust cycle and jumped on the nolvadex. After a few weeks the symptoms were gone and I continued to take the nolva for 4 wks. post cycle. It wasn't until a month or two after that that my lump developed. I had it surgically removed. Doc did a fantastic job. He cut right along the bottom of my right nipple and went in so unless you really look hard, you can't see the scar. It wouldn't hurt for your friend to try nolvadex first to see if it has any affect on the size of his gyno. Even if it only reduces it a little, then it's that much less that will have to be removed should he have the surgery and I think that will affect the way it looks more than his dieting and exercise.

AAP said:

Not to mention messing with your lipid profiles. You should never take Ferma without being on roids. You need estrogen and Ferma is just to damm strong. It will all but eliminate your estrogen.

Here is the problem, even if you take Nolva and Ferma together and it reduces the lump, which I highly doubt, you STILL HAVE GYNO. It’s has just been temporally reduced. Taking Nolva and Ferma will not REMOVE the gland from your chest. Bros please understand this point. Your gland is still there. Just not as inflamed. Whatever caused your gland to become inflamed and grow can happen again. No matter if it’s from an estrogen source or progesterone source, hell even spironolactone a diuretic, can cause a very severe and painful form of fibrous gyno.

You will eventually have to address this issue. IT IS NOT GOING AWAY. For you Bros out there that have used Nolva and/or Ferma to “eliminate” or "cured" your gyno please take this simple test. Use your fingers and squeeze around the nipple region or the side wall of your chest. Rub your fingers together, you feel that hard substance that your rubbing between your fingers, guess what that’s your gyno that you “eliminated”. It’s still there, sorry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom