Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno surgery advice.. please respond. (or if you know a lot.. Ulter?Macro?)

Nolva is working wonders for me as we speak!

I've had gyno on the left side of my chest since about 15-16 and it sounds like its is very similar to the one described in the originator of this thread, had a lump with very little fat under the nip, but a hard 'plate' of tissue around it. The tissue is much harder than fat but still a bit softer than muscle, it went out about an inch or so in all directions and at least a good 2 inches towards my side. Been on nolva for 3 weeks at 40mg ED and all the hard tissue is almost gone, at least 80% of it. Although there is now a lot more fat there making my nipple look more puffy :-/ But that very much has to do with the bit of body fat I've put on in the past week or 2 since I've had to cut my cardio out and drop off all my other supps.

And even my doctor had plenty of documented proof that nolva was a cure for gyno hence her offering to gimme a script for nolva, but only after like 450$ of tests, so I somehow found it cheaper to just treat myself ;)

ALthough I have a couple questions to ask ;)

How long is too long to by on nolva? where can I read up on this, because its jacking my test levels to something wicked and I'm sure this can only be good for a bodybuilder?? And I was thinking of stacking it with 1.25 of 2.5mg of femera EOD but the little i can find about femera is now making me rethink this, but I can't find any good info on it any pointers where to look?

AAP said:
Thanks for everyone's input.

Just to clarify, this is not a soft lump like muscle or fat. This is a HARD lump. Squeeze your finger at the joint and you will see what it feels like. I honestly thought I was pressing against one of his ribs. It is HARD.

Ok.. what about combining both nolva @ 60mg daily and femera @ (??)

But then... what about your dick? Doesn't femera kill your sex drive. If this takes months to eliminate the gyno.. I don't think he is going to want to be impotent that long.

Gyno is a hard lump, it can also be a fatty tumor which is almost the same, honestly i think surgery is his only choice, pm me and I'll tell you how to get insurance to cover it

Ok Bros,

I am ready to put this topic to bed.

For all of you Bros out there who don’t have ANY sings of gyno. Using Nolva and or Ferma (or a similar compound) will help prevent against getting estrogen related gyno quite effectively.

For all of you Bros out there who have gyno already from an estrogen related source, Nolva and or Ferma MAY help reduce the lump and keep it at bay for many years. You WILL have a greater chance of reoccurrence of your gyno if you leave your gland intact and opt out of the surgery route. If you have surgery and it is done properly you will have a greater chance of it not returning. You can STILL have your gyno return after surgery but the chances of it returning, if done properly, are considerable less than that of leaving the gland intact.

If your gyno has become FIBROUS then your decision has been made for you. At this point surgery is your ONLY option.

This is why I love this board. Good healthy debate. Thanks Ulter. :)

i know a guy who had to have the surgery done twice at his own expense and he is still not happy with the results :(

ericahls said:
Surgery is not an absolute cure all. You’re an example of ta

hat. And yes I was informed that it was possible for me to have my gyno return. Now if the possibility exists that my gyno can return with most of my gland removed what do you think the chances are for someone who leaves their gland intact and just treats it with Nolva or Ferma is going to be?

That’s why I said that gyno is a bitch. My point was that throwing Nolva or Ferma at it after the fact will NOT CURE it. At that point surgery will give you a better shot at beating it than Nolva of Ferma will.

Dr. Bermant does point out that his technique does greatly minimize the chances of it returning.

Last edited:
I've said everything I can say on here, and have given my best relevant advice. AAP, I'm glad to offer my help/advice/etc., and if you have any other questions you can certainly feel free to PM me.

Eh folks long time no here. I havent posted in a while, and this will be my only for a while. APP .. i would definately have him try the Nolva route. nolva is freaking cheap. If it works great. He wont have to go under the knife. I would look to surgery as a last resort.

Now ... maybe Macro will pipe in here as i remember it was him who told this to me originally. I think that the effictiveness of Nolva on the gyno may also be based partially on where the origin of the gyno came from. For instance, i dont believe that Nolva will work as well, on people who recieved progesterone based gyno from substances like tren or deca. Those people who Nolva didnt work on, might want to ask yourself if your gyno was deca or tren induced. Might explain it.

Mavy

I've been running 60mg/day of liquid nolva for the past couple of weeks in hopes of beridding myself of gyno. Only hang-up is... I've been on cycle while running it. If I attempt to treat my gyno through nolva therapy while on cycle are my attempts in vain? Should I just run preventative nolva dosages until off cycle and then attempt doseages more necessary for removal? This is my current cycle:

Sust: 500mg/wk
Eq: 200mg/wk
Dbol: 40mg/day

I'll be on the dbols another 3-4 weeks and the injectables another probably another 4-5 weeks after that. Input much appreciated. Cheers.

BTW, what about dial tone's post about letrozole being used for removing gyno? Anybody else ever heard of that? Ulter? CEO? Anybody? Later.

I used CEO method ways back.
i got gyno from puberty and got even worse after my first and only cycle.
followed CEO plan and it has gone away completely (there was a small solid lump too) it felt like a pee in my nipple.

i also like your friend AAP always kept BF% low and usually only work uper chest as well

for those who dont believe CEO. it works well

keep us posted on what he does

Reactions: ceo
So incorporating femera with nolva is a bad idea?

Also, he is on cycle now, about 750mg test weekly.

And he got the gyno from puberty, nothing roid related.

60mg nolva a day should work out right? how many weeks?

Top Bottom