Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno sticking around, tried almost everything

jpfitpro

so here's my brief history. my first cycle was five years ago it consisted of minimum dosage of ACL ''tren'' for four weeks. a year later the same thing, six months after 20-40mg oral winny for 6 weeks straight into a tren cycle...not brilliant. from that i got a pea sized lump under one nipple however that quickly subsided on its own. i repeated the ''tren'' cycle of 2-3 pills a day for 6-8 weeks two more times in the following year. this brings me to october 2010.

in october i took a halodrol ph for five weeks and noticed slight swelling but not much tenderness that i recall. i swore to myself i would never take any ''serious'' stuff again as i was and still am 6' - 210lbs @ 8%. however being silly i took hmg from American cellular labs new company Lion Heart. for those of you not familiar it is 15mg of epistane per pill. they recommend 1-3 per day and i took 2. after 11 days BOOM gyno...soreness and swelling. i quit immediately. i know people are going to say gyno from epi, but yes.. that is of course if it is truely epi that this notorious company is actually putting in these pills.

that began my long journey of battling this situation. i jumped on formastane, aka ''estro'' by the same company as the hmg. i took 5 ED for 30 days...nothing. then tried bpi a-hd by recommendation of a local supp. shop owner who didn't sell the product btw but had used it...nothing. then i took formastane again for two months because i couldn't get my hands on anything else. then tried pct revolutions and that seemed to flare things up moreso. finally i got my hands on prescription letrozole. i took .625mg day 1-2, 1.25mg days 3-4, then 2.5mg ED days 5-18, then tapered down much slower than i had tapered up for fear of estro rebound. this seemed to help slightly but still the soreness continued. i started a trib, longjack, hornygoat weed, yadayada supp for natural test/natural estro suppression. still sore and puffy. i just ordered nolva and clomid but idk what the deal is. am i just super prone to gyno...i mean who gets it from epi. most consider epi anti-e. my thoughts are any extra test in my body whether epi or trib or anything will cause aromatization at this point.

PLEASE HELP, I'VE TRIED SO MUCH AND READ SO MUCH...WTF!

P.S. i have been off of trib mixture for 3 weeks because i was trying to wait for my body to ''reset'' on its own but i fear its still steamrolling in the other direction. also i recreationally smoked pot and drank for the last 4 years but have quit both of those as well. and i cannot afford to go to the doc and have no insurance. thanks again!

Epic first post here buddy. You need something to reduce progesterone as well as estrogen. Run the letro again if you have any left @ 2.5mg day (taper if needed as you did before) get your hands on some caber or prami to reduce progesterone...if it takes you long to get either of these get some formastanz and give it a try.

thanks for the advice. one question. last time i took ''tren'' was well over a year ago. do you think i could have progesterone gyno from that or is that recommendation based on the epistane. thanks again.

per your advice i went ahead and "placed an order" for the dostinex. my guy can be vague sometimes on his pricing. not because he is shady he's just like that. he said $125/month for nolva and $110/month for clomid. i'm assuming thats 3000-6000mg clomid total and 600-1200mg nolva total for 100-200mg/clomid and 20-40mg/nolva ED. does that sound about right? i was leaning towards a more conservative dosing approach of 100/20 : cl/nlv ED for a month and .5mg E4D/dostinex. would that be appropriate or should i take less over a longer period of time or more over a shorter period of time. also how is this taken i.e. morning or night, with or without meals?

thanks in advance for the brotelligence,
jp

dostinex is cabergoline, as i mentioned i am getting that. i want to have the other two on hand as well. my question was on dosing and whether or not it should be taken with or without meals and what time of the day...

dostinex is cabergoline, as i mentioned i am getting that. i want to have the other two on hand as well. my question was on dosing and whether or not it should be taken with or without meals and what time of the day...

my bad...scanned to fast and just saw nova/clomid...

start with .5mg per day, I take mine two hours before bed, the sides can suck sometimes but a great many people don't get sides; not as bad with caber as prami for me so you should be ok. Also helps to take with something in the stomach...run the dost at the .5 along with letro until symptoms subside then run your nolva at like 20mg p/day for duration of your pct.

holy shiz. .5mg/day. that seems like a lot. all the research i've done says bi-weekly. .25-.5mg every four days. was that a typo or your actual protocol. just wanting to make sure, thanks.

holy shiz. .5mg/day. that seems like a lot. all the research i've done says bi-weekly. .25-.5mg every four days. was that a typo or your actual protocol. just wanting to make sure, thanks.

you can start low if you want and dose 2x a week. But if your nips are bothering you best to stop gyno in its tracks.

damn its weird because they're still sore and fluctuating. naturally, how long does it take for these things to balance out whether or not mass goes away...the soreness? also, just in case i'm not satisfied with the results from the gear by next jan or feb i want to get surgery. any recommendations on northern cali doctors? like someone on par with dr. blau...

Top Bottom